All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
almosthumane

Re: All images Set - 87/87(UPDATE Rise of the Eldrazi)- HQ & PSP

Post by almosthumane »

Duel Decks: Phyrexia vs. the Coalition:

HQ res (480*680) with borders ->http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjto1dmzkk5/PVC.zip
PSP res without borders ->http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnzygmhutmz/PVC.zip
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Thank you very muchfor PvC cards.
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hello
I've Downloaded the new rules of engagement pictures but there is no file cards.dat and my console does not see this pictures.there are two versions of the new ROE, which is better to download?
ishigoemon

Re: All images Set - 88/88 (UPDATE ROE & PVC)- HQ & PSP

Post by ishigoemon »

Thanks for the work putting these together! Looks like 16, 32, & 33 are broken again, though. Megaupload is showing temp. unavailable.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

ishigoemon wrote:Thanks for the work putting these together! Looks like 16, 32, & 33 are broken again, though. Megaupload is showing temp. unavailable.
This happened to me also but it resolved itself after about a half an hour. Try the links again a little later ;)

Good Luck!
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hello

work with you pictures of the ROEs and PVC? not have cards.dat and the console does not see these new sets.i have difficulty with Set GPT.I can see my pictures this sets and all parts of tokens also do not want show.I have no idea how to fix this.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

work with you pictures of the ROEs and PVC? not have cards.dat and the console does not see these new sets.i have difficulty with Set GPT.I can see my pictures this sets and all parts of tokens also do not want show.I have no idea how to fix this.
These sets are not officialy available, you will have to wait for WTH 0.12.1 or download the _cards.dat, the primitive and build a working copy directly from the source (SVN, check my signature for more info on "how to compile").

For GPT I have no idea what your problem could be, it work fine for me... I'm not sure for the token thought...

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
marro

Post by marro »

I have a little problem. There are some cards that don't appear although i unlock the sets, but the images are in the zip file. It happens with a lot of cards. For example, with the Goblin Grenade of FEM, the Nether Void of LEG to name just two examples. I use the 0.11.1 version.

Thank you very much.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

marro wrote:I have a little problem. There are some cards that don't appear although i unlock the sets, but the images are in the zip file. It happens with a lot of cards. For example, with the Goblin Grenade of FEM, the Nether Void of LEG to name just two examples. I use the 0.11.1 version.

Thank you very much.
Not all of the available MTG cards have been or can be coded. Perhaps in the next update the cards you are looking for will be added. I for one am looking forward to Ice Age's Soul Burn card...
WJMuldowney

Post by WJMuldowney »

Haven't seen an answer to this anywhere, so hopefully someone can help me out. I downloaded 0.11.1 and the images from:

All images PSP pack by sirganon 86/88 (512 mb): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43Z9A2IJ

There is a LEB folder in the image pack that containes a todo file and then a cards file. Should the cards.dat file REPLACE the one I downloaded with 0.11.1 and what is a todo file?

Thanks, in advance, for your help.