My battlefield GUI

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
flad_nag

Re: My battlefield GUI

Post by flad_nag »

the above scenario does not happen when the hand view option is in vertical option. because even if your hand card goes all the way down off the screen of the psp, the big preview card is still viewable.

however, i still think that it would be better to implement the card layout mechanics during battle on the creature, land and hand sections.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Me again. I did another backdrop, this time more subtle than my previous one. I also think it goes well with the new Wagic "corporate design" ;).

Just a simple blue carpet-thingy. Nothing to fancy that would be distracting while playing
Weller

Post by Weller »

Hey kaioshin,

I love your battlefield gui, but I've a small problem on my side. Just look on this image:

I've used your backdrop.jpg, handback.png and wood.png, but the golden line at the top (under the wood.png) isn't there. Or is it just possible that I'm too stupid for this kind of things :)...

To have a better understanding what I mean:

I'm waiting for your feedback, just thanks at the first.

Grüßle,

Weller
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

copy the file "gold.png" from the theme in "Res/themes/Classic" to the theme you are using
Weller

Post by Weller »

Öhm, wololo, you're just great.

That it was that simple wasn't in my plans. But heck yeah, its working now and I just love it :). Really, really thank you, you're the man.

By the way, do you have also a resolution for the font thing? How to change the grey font in the battle to white, wich files are included?

Grüßle,

Weller