All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
vesgo

Re: All images Set

Post by vesgo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:34 am

Well, u can now find a file with the missing sets that I uploaded in RS in this POST.
Enjoy! ;)

Raphael_Carlo

Post by Raphael_Carlo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Uh, guys Megaupload doesn't seem to work here. Is there another place where I could download all the graphic images with corresponding number code names in the new sets? Thanks guys.

Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 pm

OMG!!!!!!there's already a new version out???....how long was i out???hey master abrasax..how you doin?just got back from a very long trip and checked the forum out there's already a new version out...was browsing the new cards at the forum...and im betting you have some pretty good updates with card sets/pics so i came running to you bout it...you have a link for new card set updates from the previous version?id like to update the sets i have and also put in the new sets released....thanks master youre the best.

abrasax

Post by abrasax » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I did not maintain this post anymore as other users have posted complete collection...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1013
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=979

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder

kaioshin

Post by kaioshin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey Abra, you said in this thread, that you do the renaming of the pics with a .txt list and scripting. I'd like to make some high-res pics for Wagic, since the windows version can handle them. Do you still have these .txt files with the cardnames and id's? And if so, would you mind sharing them? Because it's a heck of a work to do this...(but you know that, I guess) ;)
thanks!

Daddy32

Post by Daddy32 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Few days ago, I've written my own script to extract card names along with ids from _cards.dat file (in python):

cards_id_name_extractor.py

Code: Select all

import os
fileName = '_cards.dat'
outputFileName = 'cards.txt'
prp1Name = 'name='
prp2Name = 'id='
separator = '[card]'
currId = 0

lines = []
ids = []
names = []
file = open(fileName,"r")

print 'reading file: ' + fileName

for line in file:
	stripped = line.rstrip('\n')
	if (stripped[:(len(separator))] == separator):
		currId += 1
	if (stripped[:(len(prp1Name))] == prp1Name):
		names.append(stripped[len(prp1Name):])
	if (stripped[:(len(prp2Name))] == prp2Name):
		ids.append(stripped[len(prp2Name):])

print 'names count:'
print len(names)

print 'ids count:'
print len(ids)

print 'writing file: ' + outputFileName

outputFile = open(outputFileName, 'w')

for i in range(len(names)):
	outputFile.write(names[i] + '\n')
	outputFile.write(ids[i] + '\n')

print 'Done.'
When executed in directory with '_cards.dat' file, it creates cards.txt output file with ids and names.
May not behave gracefully on incorrect inputs.

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 am

kaioshin wrote:Hey Abra, you said in this thread, that you do the renaming of the pics with a .txt list and scripting. I'd like to make some high-res pics for Wagic, since the windows version can handle them. Do you still have these .txt files with the cardnames and id's? And if so, would you mind sharing them? Because it's a heck of a work to do this...(but you know that, I guess) ;)
thanks!
kaioshin if you find areas of the game where Hi res pictures do not work please let me know, I'll fix it as needed
My "guess" is that for hi-res you should 1) replace the "big" pictures with hi res pictures and 2) remove the "thumbnails" folders. If the code hasn't changed too much about that, in theory, when there is no thumbnail, the windows and linux version should directly use the "big" picture, which allows a better quality result.

Edit: the "no thumbnails" functionality has been broken apparently, I'll have a look and see if it's easy to fix

aznstorm

Post by aznstorm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:45 am

kaioshin if you find areas of the game where Hi res pictures do not work please let me know, I'll fix it as needed
I tried using hi-res images and the only place that caused any trouble AFAIK was the deck creator. The images don't scale, so a single card image can take up more space than the entire screen. Everything else was fine. If you could fix the deck creator though that would be *awesome*.

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 am

Thanks, I moved my findings regarding that to another thread. I noticed the issue in the deck editor as well and fixed it in the SVN, see:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1083&p=9902#p9902

kaioshin

Post by kaioshin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 am

Daddy32 wrote:Few days ago, I've written my own script to extract card names along with ids from _cards.dat file (in python)...
And it works perfectly as it should! :D Thank you very much, awesome!