All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
arcaneous

Re: All images Set - 88/88 (UPDATE ROE & PVC)- HQ & PSP

Post by arcaneous » Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm

hey abra, i noticed that PVC doesn't say tokens are included. are they missing? i just purchased the set so if you need the scans just tell me.

abrasax

Post by abrasax » Sun May 02, 2010 4:46 pm

hey abra, i noticed that PVC doesn't say tokens are included. are they missing? i just purchased the set so if you need the scans just tell me.
The token are included they are just not named correcty, has they have in gatherer their own id... so this pack should be corrected in the future.
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder

pyza69

Post by pyza69 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Where can I find a new deck and how to write it?

abrasax

Post by abrasax » Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Where can I find a new deck and how to write it?
Do you want to create/modify a "player deck" or a "AI deck" ?
Do you have problem "in game" finding how to edit your own deck ?
Do you want to modify an existing AI deck ?

Try to be more precise when you ask a question or encounter a problem, we cannot help you if you don't give us from the beginning on precise information.

In any case, none of the above questions has something to do with the "all images sets"...

if one of the above is your question then please post in the appropriate thread or forum, in this case probably a question to ask in the technical support forum: viewforum.php?f=12 ,

Be sure also to read the Wagic Manual (included in each copy of WTH) your answer is probably already there and you should have begin by that... you can also check the FAQ : http://wololo.net/wagic/faq/ and not to forget the "search function"...

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder

Lemunde

Post by Lemunde » Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 am

I can't seem to get part 28 of the HQ set. It keeps downloading as a 0 byte file.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:01 am

Awesome work Abra.

Now that I have HBL/WTH working on my PSP 3000 OFW 6.20 I thought I'd share some Do-it-yourself set fixes I made and tested on my PSP and my daughter's PSP 3000. Irfanview is a FREE picture editor that I used to rename the pictures.

GPT: (Guildpact) had Agent of Masks, Abyssal Nocturnus and Angel of Despair incorrectly numbered I have corrected these and resized them to the PSP pack version.

PPR: (Promo) had a Pegasus token standing in for the Rathi Assassin. They were incorrectly numbered I have corrected them. I'd love to get Nalaathni Dragon to work but I understand Wagic doesn't having Banding yet...

Lemunde

Post by Lemunde » Mon May 10, 2010 1:13 pm

It's just as well that it doesn't have banding as officially it is no longer a legal rule.

Saint

Post by Saint » Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Lemunde wrote:It's just as well that it doesn't have banding as officially it is no longer a legal rule.
Banding is most definatly still a legal rule it just hasen't been used in the latest sets, it could just as well come back at some point.
Rules:
10/1/2008 If a creature with banding attacks, it can team up with any number of other attacking creatures with banding (and up to one nonbanding creature) and attack as a unit called a "band." The band can be blocked by any creature that could block a single creature in the band. Blocking any creature in a band blocks the entire band. If a creature with banding is blocked, the attacking player chooses how the blockers' damage is assigned.
10/1/2008 A maximum of one nonbanding creature can join an attacking band no matter how many creatures with banding are in it.
10/1/2008 Creatures in the same band must all attack the same player or planeswalker.
10/1/2009 If a creature in combat has banding, it's controller assigns damage for creatures blocking or blocked by it. That player can ignore the damage assignment order when making this assignment.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652

timmermac

Post by timmermac » Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

The PLS image set appears to either be missing items, or they're not being recognized by Wagic. Natural Emergence, Ertai, The Corrupted, Dromar's Cavern, Horned Kavu, Crosis's Charm, Dromar's Charm, Mogg Jailer, Phyrexian Bloodstock, and Cavern Harpy are the ones I've encountered so far.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:50 am

timmermac wrote:The PLS image set appears to either be missing items, or they're not being recognized by Wagic. Natural Emergence, Ertai, The Corrupted, Dromar's Cavern, Horned Kavu, Crosis's Charm, Dromar's Charm, Mogg Jailer, Phyrexian Bloodstock, and Cavern Harpy are the ones I've encountered so far.
I would say after looking at the Planeshift set, that the majority of these cards you've mentioned are not coded yet as many have multiple choice options, color changes or alternate casting costs that are not available in the present version of Wagic.