All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Szei

Re: All images Set

Post by Szei »

fifthmoon wrote:hi!, where can i get scans for BETA? thanks, great work!
http://ifile.it/c8gjm1r

Enjoy =)
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

to abrasax,

hi been gone for a while and i just would like to ask if the one nytcrawler have on his post is the most updated card sets?i mean it has all the sets officially supported by wagic 0.9.2 right?i was wondering about the unsupported/unofficial ones?is the one you have on this post the most recent ones?i wanted the .dat files and the images to update my wagic.

thank idol. :D
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Well, you can download the cards.dat for the currently unofficial one from the SVN : http://code.google.com/p/wagic/ as they are now all included there.

As for the images all supported one should be up-to date with all tokens and co. in NyghtcrawleR's Post ....

In the end they will all end-up in NyghtcrawleR's post... so this thread my becomes outdated pretty quick...

Grüssi

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Yeshua

Post by Yeshua »

How do you make all card scans now that the gatherer changed? If you can tell me here pm me.
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

wow great thanks.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Well I use HQ scan from:

http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/view ... f=15&t=445

I use the Gatherer to get ID and Name and put them on a txt file and use BitterScripting to rename name to ID... then I just use photo editor to mass cut and redimension the images.

That's all...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!

feyt3enkei

Post by feyt3enkei »

sir abrasax, can you help me with this cards? i want to build a deck and use this cards. thank you very much sir for your help.

Mishra's Factory
Plateau
Scrubland
Strip Mine
Tundra
Volcanic Island
Ancestral Recall
Maze of Ith
Serra Angel
Royal Assassin
Sengir Vampire
Balance
Black Lotus
Black Vise
Demonic Tutor
Disenchant
Fireball
Fork
Jade Statue
Lightning Bolt
Mind Twist
Mox Jet
Mox Emerald
Mox Pearl
Mox Ruby
Mox Sapphire
Swords to Plowshares
The Rack
Time Walk
Timetwister
Wheel of Fortune
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Obviously you did not post in the right thread...

Anyway,

To add some specific cards to a deck you can do one of the following.

Go "in game" in the deck editor, select the card you want to add and add it. You need to have the card in your collection to do so, if you don't have the card in your collection you will need to go the shop and buy it (if you find it).

Now, let's say you desperatly want to do "the deck" your need.

Go to your player profile and create a new text document (.txt file) rename it deckXX.txt (where XX is the next sequential number available for your deck, e.g. if you already have a deck1.txt and deck2.txt then just create a deck3.txt)
Open it in notepad and you can add the card manually.

The format is the following
Name (SET) *n (where n is the number of card, name the name of the card and set the name of the set)..

e.g.

Plateau (RV) *4
Lightning Bolt (M10) *4
etc...
etc...

After that you can play with the deck in a normal game, but you CANNOT edit it in the "in game" deck editor, because if you don't have the card in your collection the missing card would be erased from your deck.

If you want to add this cards manually to your collection you need to edit your collection.dat with a text editor and add the ID of the card (as many time as you whish to have as many occurence of the cards).

To find the ID, open the _cards.dat from the set you are looking for (e.g. the cards.dat of RV) and find the cards you want to add to your collection, just copy the ID to your collection.dat and that will be.

There is naturally some other way to add cards to your collection, you can search the forum for more answers.

That being said, some of the cards you listed are NOT available at the moment (that is the case for Sengir Vampire, Fork and Mishra's Factory), at least not in WTH 0.9.2 nor in the SVN. So you will NOT be able to play with this cards.

Enjoy this game,

And if you're having other issue, please post them in appropriate thread. evtl create your own thread.

Grüssi

Abra
We need your Help !!!

feyt3enkei

Post by feyt3enkei »

thank you sir and im sorry bec. im new here in this forum. thank you again sir
tidinas

Post by tidinas »

Hello sirs!!!

Basic question: Wagic 0.10.0 has been released and I'm very happy with this but... now I have about 1500 cards without images!!! rss I realized that most of the images already existed in the forum, but missing following sets yet:

ALL
5DN
DRK
HML
LGN
NMS
PCY
PLS
ULG
WTH

Also, some sets like E10 are missing images too. You know where I could download the missing images? Or these images do not existed yet?

Thanks!

ps.: I'm don't speak English so I'm sorry!!! rss