All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
KF1

Re: All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Post by KF1 »

Mitotic Slime (M11) is not showing up in the Trophy room.

Fixed.

Abrasax, do you need me to sent the updated M11 set w/card dat with the fix?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

UPDATE:

I sent off to Abrasax a bunch of PSP sets with token additions that weren't already in place.

For example, EVERY set with Rakdos Guildmage should have the corresponding 2/1 Goblin token. That means I went in to Archenemy, Dissension and CHP (Champs/States - Unofficial Set) to make this happen.

I understand that the Planechase (HOP) set has PLANES cards that generate tokens. Somebody else can do that if they wish. Until Planes Cards and Scheme Cards are actually added to Wagic, they may be better used as Wallpapers for now.

Fallen Empires (FEM) has been revised to insure that the thumbnails now correspond with the actual cards being played. Icatian Javelineers and the Armor Thrulls thumbnails for example didn't match.

Until next time...
KF1

Post by KF1 »

11/8/10 sent to Abrasax the following:

Added NEW SET: Coldsnap Reprints aka: Coldsnap Theme Decks (CSTD) for PSP.

Added to Baka the preconstructed CSP decks using the CSTD set of cards.
ReIyZa

Post by ReIyZa »

Are the download links in page 1 card images + their corresponding abilities and skills?... did it work for any of you?? i'm just making sure.. thank you!
KF1

Post by KF1 »

ReIyZa wrote:Are the download links in page 1 card images + their corresponding abilities and skills?... did it work for any of you?? i'm just making sure.. thank you!
I think you are referring to two different downloads.

The Official card images and their respective downloads are in this thread on page 1.

The card "corresponding abilities and skills?... " are products of the latest revision and/or daily build.

If a card ability has been coded the card should appear in the mtg.txt file.

The latest on card abilities/coding are found here: http://code.google.com/p/wagic/source/list

Please note that the daily build or the latest PSP Eboot is not always updated 'daily' the code jockeys have lives too...

Best wishes,
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

so how many sets are there already?official and unofficial? but just the vanilla not the custom sets like(final fantasy) just the normal magic sets? and one last question the 1 link download on the first page(megaupload) it includes the tokens aswell right?

Thanks everyone :D
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Raziel017 wrote:so how many sets are there already?official and unofficial? but just the vanilla not the custom sets like(final fantasy) just the normal magic sets? and one last question the 1 link download on the first page(megaupload) it includes the tokens aswell right?

Thanks everyone :D
Personally, I have 126 sets in my collection. Zero Edition is the only set in my collection right now that is a custom set. I expect to add the Remastered Sets, LEA and Homelands shortly to my Wagic collection.

Keep in mind that Wagic is a work in progress.

Abrasax is working on the Official Sets. These are the Expansions and Core Sets you can find at your local hobby shop or a nearby Wal-Mart. The next Official Set addition should be: Premium Decks: Fire & Lightning which is on due on store shelves on or around 11/19/10.

As far as I know his revisions of the Official Sets are still a work in progress. For example, many of the Official Sets were missing at least some tokens. I've helped fix some of these sets by adding tokens to the PSP Official Sets but even I missed some. I just learned that the Homelands set had tokens I never considered before.

I have been working on the Unofficial Sets. These are the sets that are usually not considered part of the official set blocks (e.g., Coldsnap Reprint decks) or they can be sets that often involve special event promotional cards or are sets usually obtained by being a member of an organized MTG play group/tournament. Most of these cards tend to be cards already in print with alternate art, alternate set logo or even both. Some of the Unofficial Sets are, IMHO, not worth adding such as the Introductory Two Player set (pre-10th Edition), because they don't offer anything really not even a new expansion logo or alternate art.

Here is where you can really find out the difference between the Official and Unofficial Sets:

http://magiccards.info/sitemap.html or http://www.magiclibrarities.net
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Cool thanks for the link it really helps and one more question...do you have a link or is there anything here that has the un-official sets and images?so i can have the full arsenal of sets(official and un-official)?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

In other news and to emphasize just how complex getting this game updated is, lets have a look at the missing tokens in MTG in general:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=84854

Plenty of work left to do for the Official Sets...

I've sent updated HML, ICE and PCY PSP sets with the missing tokens to Abrasax.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Changes sent to Abrasax:

ARC: corrected card dat file:
Chameleon Colossus had the wrong card ID which conflicted with the MOR ID of the same card.
Kaervek the Merciless had the wrong card ID which conflicted with the TSP ID of the same card.
Taurean Mauler had the wrong card ID which conflicted with the MOR ID of the same card.

PCY: Added */* Elephant token for Elephant Resurgence

PLS: Added 1/1 Hippo token from ALL to Questing Pheldagriff

I am sure more will follow as I find things...