M11 Token trouble...

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
ZiRRuSH

M11 Token trouble...

Post by ZiRRuSH » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 am

Tossing togethor sets as I unlock them... little confused as to wether or not I can even toss in the image for this...

Card ID: 205032
Rules: When Mitotic Slime is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put two 2/2 green Ooze creature tokens onto the battlefield. They have "When this creature is put into a graveyard, put two 1/1 green Ooze creature tokens onto the battlefield."

I've got images for both tokens... but, been trying to dig around and figure out if this token works or not... its shown in the cards.dat for M11 w/o the ID... I tried naming the image 205032tt.jpg thinking the code might just look for the previous card ID with an additional t... not working though. Was considering tinkering around and figuring out if it would work by adding a "custom" card so to speak to the primitives and card.dat and just using an ID that's like two dozen digits long, lol. Anyway, just curious how the heck to get this token to work right : )~ Any help is appreciated

abrasax

Re: M11 Token trouble...

Post by abrasax » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi,

Trying by naming the token image "ooze.jpg" that should work as long as the image match exacly the name of the created token you can use this method instead of the "id" one.

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder

ZiRRuSH

Post by ZiRRuSH » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm

abrasax wrote:Hi,

Trying by naming the token image "ooze.jpg" that should work as long as the image match exacly the name of the created token you can use this method instead of the "id" one.

Grü

Abra
Would this interfere with the first 2/2 ooze token? In the set list from the trophies in game it lists the 2nd token created from the 1st token as "Ooze Token from Ooze Token"

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Just named it "Ooze Token from Ooze Token.jpg". Thanks a ton abrasax, you've helped me out about a dozen times now : )~

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:28 am

thats not figuring it out...thats using a workaround....there are systems in place to get the correct token to display without adding that terrible card name to your primitives....

ZiRRuSH

Post by ZiRRuSH » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 am

Zethfox wrote:thats not figuring it out...thats using a workaround....there are systems in place to get the correct token to display without adding that terrible card name to your primitives....
didn't edit my primitives or anything, just renamed the jpg to the card name rather than the ID... that second token is listed on the in-game spoiler for M11.

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 am

:evil: ah yes, i forgot someone on our dev team added those hideous token names to the dats not so long ago...."Ooze Token from Ooze Token" looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ghetto ingame.....

ZiRRuSH

Post by ZiRRuSH » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 am

lol, agreed. At least it works for the time being until a more elegant segment of code is put into place to fix the token and break the image sets :lol: