dvdira wrote:1. Darksteel Colossus -- am I right in assuming I should use the "Beacon" Cards for the "shuffle into library" effect?
No, the beacon cards get shuffled into your library as soon as they are played, which is not what you want here.
You can try:
auto=@movedTo(this|graveyard): moveTo(mylibrary) && shuffle
Note that (if it works at all) this will only work when Darksteel colossus is put into graveyard from play. "auto=" lines only take effect when the card comes into play right now
2. Venser, Shaper Servant -- this is effectively just a "bounce" card, right?
3. Sower of Temptation -- can I use the "Confiscate" or "Control Magic" wording? Or the "Eternal Witness" wording with the target area as "battlefield".
7. Angel of Despair -- same as Sower, but with destroy effect?
We cannot code cards that have an effect on a target when they enter the battlefield right now, unless there is a "may" keyword in the ability
4. Psychatog and Wild Mongrel -- these are just "pump" effects right? Can I use the "Vampire Hounds" wording?
Psychatog: We have no easy way to target several cards at once right now, unless in some very rare and hardcoded cases (fireball comes to mind)
Wild Mongrel: there is no official way to change the color of a card through the parser, although you can give a try to the experimental "becomes" keyword
5. Thoughtseize and Duress -- ???
No way to have a player reveal their hand currently
6. Mana Leak, Force Spike, Spell Snare -- ???
No way to code "unless controller pays..." currently
No way to have the converted mana cost as a parameter for a target currently
8. Arcbound Ravager -- same as Nantuko Husk, but with permanent counters?
Modular is not implemented in Wagic yet
9. Goblin Piledriver and Goblin Ringleader --- ???
Goblin Piledriver: could probably be done, but I think we have no way to code "Whenever ... attacks" right now
Goblin ringleader: no way to reveal cards
10. Urza lands --- ???
Card names --- ???
11. Wildfire and Plow Under -- ??? Can I use the wording of "Fallow Earth" on this? How do I spread it to two lands?
No way to target more than one target
No way to ask an opponent to sacrifice stuff
12. Careful Study -- Combining card draw wording and discard?
No easy way to discard as an effect currently. We have discard as a cost, and discard random as an effect, but no "discard the cards you want" as an effect
13. Man-lands (Blinkmoth Nexus, Mutavault, Treetop Village) -- Can I just adjust the "Living Plane" wording?
try the experimental "Becomes" keyword
14. RAV Dual lands (Stomping Ground, Overgrown Tomb, Breeding Pool, etc...) -- Can I use the wordings on "Tropical Island, Taiga, Savannah, etc..."
I think these could be coded. Abrasax came with a pretty clever workaround for that kind of land (he implemented it in the starwars mod). By replacing the wording to: ... enters the battelfield tapped. When ... enters the battelfield, you may pay 2 life. If you do, untap ..."
auto=may untap && life:-2
Note that when a set is included in Wagic's official release, if a card of this set is not included in the release, there's usually a good reason. We forget some cards of course, but there are so many eyes on these sets that we actually tend to add more cards that shouldn't be here rather than the other way around (forgetting some cards). In other words, don't try too hard to work on sets of the official Wagic release, they're pretty much taken care of...