Rise of the Eldrazi (117/248) PREVIEW Update FINAL

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
kaioshin

Re: Rise of the Eldrazi (117/248) PREVIEW Update FINAL

Post by kaioshin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Has anyone actually tested the level up creatures? They are completely bugged! They get bounuses when just 1 counter is on them (even if the shouldn't). I tested Guul Draz Assassin and Kargan Dragonlord, both not working as they should. I suppose, the rest isn't either.

Cheers!

Blublub

Post by Blublub » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

abrasax wrote:6. Open a bier, start the game and enjoy...
Perfect! Thanks much Abra...

Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm

kaioshin wrote:Has anyone actually tested the level up creatures? They are completely bugged! They get bounuses when just 1 counter is on them (even if the shouldn't). I tested Guul Draz Assassin and Kargan Dragonlord, both not working as they should. I suppose, the rest isn't either.

Cheers!

Which version or revision of Wagic are you using??? I play with rev2013 and everything is fine with Level Up creatures.

I mentioned in my first post that Level Up creatures cannot work with the newest official release of Wagic! You have to play with on of the newest svn-versions.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn

kaioshin

Post by kaioshin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Wierd, my latest EBOOT I made from the SVN was like 1 week old and contained the Counter-update by salmeo already. But I build again, and now it works :). Sorry about the fuzz.