Okay, I added the following suggestions to the list:
- AI too quick to cast spells with variable mana cost ("X")
- AI does not use mana from mana-producing spells
- AI plays Legends without checking whether they already exist on the battlefield
- AI too willing to sacrifice its creatures
- AI casts "Howl from Beyond" on opponent creatures
- AI taps card for mana to pay for the same card's ability (and then can't activate the ability any more)
- AI casts "Torture" (SHM) on own creatures (from "Bugs" thread)
- AI doesn't use fetchlands efficiently
- AI kills own creatures with a "may destroy" rule, instead of killing its opponent's creatures
Please inform me if I did anything wrong or if I can improve these suggestions in any other way.
The following issues have *not* been added to the list because they have been mentioned as "fixed" in either the "Bugs 0.8.1" thread or the SVN comments. I list them here to make it easy to double-check whether one of these should still be included - if so, just drop me a note:
- AI doesn't assign Trample damage to the player (reportedly fixed)
- AI casts Bravado on opponents (while checking the card's code, I thought of a potential fix that I want to try first)
Btw, is there a way for me to assign priorities to issues when adding them in Google? Some of the issues are clearly of low priority and wouldn't even qualify as "Defect", but I saw no way to specify other values.