Hello and Dream Deck

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
Gypsy

Hello and Dream Deck

Post by Gypsy »

Hello all. Wonderful game you have here, great for testing decks beyond dummy hands and solitaring.

Anyway, eventually I want to use this deck. It's a pretty standard Stax. Not a fan of GAT although it is very strong.

4 Goblin Welder
1 Gorilla Shaman
1 Karn, Silver Golem
1 Sundering Titan
1 Triskelion

1 Ancestral Recall
1 Balance
1 Black Lotus
1 Crop Rotation
3 Crucible of Worlds
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Mana Crypt
1 Mana Vault
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Sapphire
4 Smokestack
1 Sol Ring
3 Sphere of Resistance
1 Swords to Plowshares
4 Tangle Wire
3 Thirst for Knowledge
1 Tinker
1 Trinisphere
1 Vampiric Tutor

1 Barbarian Ring
4 City of Brass
3 Gemstone Mine
4 Mishra's Workshop
1 Strip Mine
1 Tolarian Academy
4 Wasteland

SIDEBOARD
3 Chalice of the Void
2 Choke
1 Jester's Cap
3 Red Elemental Blast
2 Seal of Cleansing
2 Tormod's Crypt
2 Viashino Heretic
Psyringe

Re: Hello and Dream Deck

Post by Psyringe »

Welcome to Wagic. :)

Many of the cards you listed are already implemented, check this page for a complete list.

For those that aren't, some could easily be implemented (Moxes, Black Lotus, Ancestral Recall), but we haven't added a pre-Revised core set to Wagic (yet). You may find them in a user-contributed set here in the forums though.

Other cards just can't be done yet - For example, "Karn, Silver Golem" has a targeted activated "becomes" ability, Wagic can't do this yet. It will probably be added at some point in the future (we already have "becomes" working for spells and auras), but there's no fixed schedule.

Have fun :)
Gypsy

Post by Gypsy »

Thanks for that link, I wasn't fully sure on what was supported, although I was pretty much guessing that dredge and flashback were not since I wasn't seeing any of the cards. Still, there are a ton of cards which is great. I downloaded all the created content in the index thread so I do have the moxes.

Oh and it's already beyond fun, I'm hopelessly addicted.

Edit: Noticed not all were in the index, so I started searching the board by block names. Again thanks for the info. Glad to have more Kamigawa. : D
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

Note that most of the user-contributed sets have become part of version 0.10.1 (released yesterday). If you're using 0.10.1, then (I think) you already have them all, except Beta, 8ED, and 9ED. These three files are in rather bad shape though, so be prepared for non-working cards (or just remove everything from their _cards.dat files except the few cards that aren't contained in other sets).