testing with the knights and dragons mod

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
grimpeepers

testing with the knights and dragons mod

Post by grimpeepers »

While working on a mod that someone made for LoTR i did alot of testing with it that may be of use with the knights and dragons mod. I was using fading counters on cards or tokens to produce upgrades, the other beneficial thing from this is tha AI is "forced" to do upgrades on cards/tokens instead of thinking of which selection to use. The process used was to put fading (low counters for cheap items, high counters for expensive) then when that token/card went to the graveyard it would produce a token/card that was an upgrade. Tokens that went to graveyard worked with the graveyard command in wagic 0.16 so not really sure if it will for 0.17.
Also from the same idea of fading used the search deck option when the token/card hit the graveyard. I had kept the do not draw cards option and built the deck with wanted cards to cast for example when the blacksmith died I then searched for an equipment in the deck, or mage created a summoned card with fading which only purpose was to have a timed cast to a big spell in the deck.