Bugs 0.10.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kmtzz

Re: Bugs 0.10.1

Post by kmtzz »

MTG General Rules/abilities issues:

'Equip cards' goes to graveyard with 2nd killed creature. Is it ok?
Example - some creature(1) equiped with Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN.
Creature(1) gets combat damage and goes to graveyard,
Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN returns to the left side of table.
Then, I equiping Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN to another creature(2).
Creature(2) equiped with Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN gets combat damage and goes to graveyard,
Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN goes to graveyard too.

Specific Card issues:

Three Visits PTK
may pick double mana color card with green (Taiga, Scrubland etc) in library,
but did'n puting that card onto the battlefield

Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN
Equipped creature has shroud. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
but my equipped creature got -1/-1 counter from Harbinger of Night MIR. Is it ok?

Skittish Kavu INV
power/toughness=2/2 instead of 1/1
it works ok. when white or blue creature comes in play Skittish Kavu gets -1/-1 counter,
but it's not correct scheme.

Merrow Levitator EVE
Whenever play a blue spell, shows menu with 'untap' and 'flying' instead of only 'untap'

+Colos Yearling UDS
is 1/1 creature instead of 2/2

+Mental Discipline UDS
ability cost {1}{U} instead of {1}

Flame Fusillade RAV
ability does not disappear after end of turn. When casting illegal damage, psp crushes in blue screen
(Akroma's Memorial FUT was in play)

Token Wasp RV
got flying 1/1 creature with no mana cost in my hand in 'random 2 color deck mode'

Expunge USG
AI destroyed my black creature :(

misc:
keep going guys! Wagic is the greatest psp hbrew ever.
Psyringe

Re: Veteran of the depths bug!!!!!

Post by Psyringe »

Yes, that's a known bug which affects all cards with an @tapped trigger. We have a ticket for it. See issue 227.
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

Hello kmtzz, welcome to the Wagic forum. :)
kmtzz wrote:'Equip cards' goes to graveyard with 2nd killed creature. Is it ok?
That's a known bug that affected Wagic 0.10.1. It will be fixed in the next version.
kmtzz wrote:Three Visits PTK
may pick double mana color card with green (Taiga, Scrubland etc) in library,
but did'n puting that card onto the battlefield
Taiga, Scrubland etc. are forests (they have the subtype "Forest"), so it's okay that Three Visits can pick them. It's odd that the card doesn't get moved to the battlefield though, I have no explanation for that.
kmtzz wrote:Neurok Stealthsuit 5DN
Equipped creature has shroud. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
but my equipped creature got -1/-1 counter from Harbinger of Night MIR. Is it ok?
This is correct behavior. Shroud prevents your creature from being targeted. Harbinger of Night affects cards without targeting them (otherwise the term "target" would appear in the description of the ability).
kmtzz wrote:Skittish Kavu INV
power/toughness=2/2 instead of 1/1
it works ok. when white or blue creature comes in play Skittish Kavu gets -1/-1 counter,
but it's not correct scheme.
Yes. This was the only way to make the card working with the current parser. The decision was to either implement the card like this, or remove it. Since the card behave correctly in-game, we kept it.
kmtzz wrote: Merrow Levitator EVE
Whenever play a blue spell, shows menu with 'untap' and 'flying' instead of only 'untap'
This will have to be checked. The card code looks okay, but the game engine may have problems with that specific combination of an activated and a triggered ability.
kmtzz wrote: +Colos Yearling UDS
is 1/1 creature instead of 2/2
Yep - known bug, fixed earlier this month.
kmtzz wrote: +Mental Discipline UDS
ability cost {1}{U} instead of {1}
Fixing it right now, thanks. :)
kmtzz wrote: Flame Fusillade RAV
ability does not disappear after end of turn. When casting illegal damage, psp crushes in blue screen
(Akroma's Memorial FUT was in play)
Will have to be checked. I think we fixed a bug with sorceryeffects lasting longer than they should, but I'm not 100% sure. What do you mean by "illegal damage"? Can you provide a step-by-step description of how to reproduce the crash?
kmtzz wrote: Token Wasp RV
got flying 1/1 creature with no mana cost in my hand in 'random 2 color deck mode'
We fixed problems with tokens appearing in shops and in the deck editor. This may have fixed this bug as well, but we'll have to check that.
kmtzz wrote: Expunge USG
AI destroyed my black creature :(
Found a typo in the card code. Fixed now, thanks. :)

Thanks for helping us to improve Wagic. :)
kmtzz

Post by kmtzz »

Psyringe wrot:
What do you mean by "illegal damage"? Can you provide a step-by-step description of how to reproduce the crash?
i mean use ability 'deals 1 damage to target creature or player'
in next turn, when this ability should dissapear at normal.
Example - cast Flame Fusillade RAV. Skip to next opponent's turn.
Skip to your main phase 1, tap your creature and pick on opponent's creature or himself.
Ta-da!
Don't remember, am i picked on player or player's creature.

I'm playing random deck a lot, so repeat card bugs on my own a little bit hard.
All in hands of his majesty Random.

ps. In 'random 2 color deck mode' sometimes getting red&red, white&white etc decks.
zz8w

Post by zz8w »

how to fix it using the text file?
and how to fix the software im using right now, can i upgrade it still saving the old deck i have?
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

zz8w wrote:how to fix it using the text file?
and how to fix the software im using right now, can i upgrade it still saving the old deck i have?
There is no fix yet. You can click on the link above and check the status of the ticket. Currently, it's "Accepted" - which means that we know about a bug, but we haven't worked on a solution yet. The status will be changed to "Fixed" once we have a solution.
Monarka

Post by Monarka »

Before the new list...Its awfull when u get a monocolored deck in random 2 collors (but curiously...this is when better cards they have)

Now...the new list :P :lol:

CPU have a bog gnarr in play, i played a black instatn (scare tactics), the gnatt got his bonus, after the black spell i played a gren one (giant growth) and the gnarr got the bonus again X_X

during my declare attacker step, without any spell on stack(CPU all tapped, including an island fish jasconius) CPU paid the 3 blue mana for the untap ability of the island fish (...and untapped it!)

during a 1 color random, i attacked with my air elemental equiped with leering emblem (activated 1 time) and got blocked by a goblin replica (without anything making him able to block it)...atacked again next turn, and got blocked by avery creature under CPU's (i'm not "complaining" for being chump blocked...the probles is that all the creatures where nonfliers)control, air elemental went to graveyard...and the leering emblem too X_X

I played a confiscate targeting an ashen monstrosity during main phase 1, and when i was got control, it untapped. And also, i couldn't attack with it in that same turn (the creature has haste)

With the uncommon dual lands from torment (tainted peak for example), the CPU taps them in de untap phase, and then the interrupt time opens to give me time for his "ability"...and the land never produce mana (sometimes, CPU activates this ability "responding" to my spells)

I think that pyric salamander has a redaction error, because it sacrifices itself in the end of the turn of the turn i cast it, i mean, without even using his ability =/

Gate to phyrexia can activate multiple times in the same turn

Drain life crash wagic =S

Something that bother me: CPU keep enchanting my creatures whit "good" auras (Mantle of leathership, regeneration, etc...). Also, I think that CPU never use activated abilities of auras
In combat(i dont tried whit another form of dealing damage), Paladin of Prahv(equiped with neurok hoversail) doesnt give me life

Mana Vault gives infinite mana, because it doesnt tap for the activation

Feedback deals damage to his owner (no to the enchanted enchantment's owner) during his owner upkeep

CPU draw the last card in his library, i have memory erosion in play, the CPU plays a spell (Zombie cannibal), it resolves then memory erosion resolves...and nothing happens X_X, it's my turn.

With Skyscribing, players draw cards equal to the total mana spend in the spell, instead of the spend in X (this means +2 cards)

Empress Galina doesn't have the legendary type

Fog Bank is 0/1 instead of 0/2

I found a realy awfull bug =S: during a random 1 collor game...i attacked with a flying men and it dissapeared, i mean, the card was still in play, but the image dissapeared (the small card in the board...i could still look to the big one displayed), i was able to to move throught my cards (and to it also)...then, when CPU attacked next turn, his attacking cards dissapeared too (brooding saurian and elf replica) exept for 1 (a essence warden). Also, I wasnt able to move freely throught cards, i only was able to move into my hand, avatar image, and the 2 cards that dissapeared =S.
I think it's caused by the brooding ability, because at end of turn, it resolved, and CPU's creatures reapeared untapped.

Cabal ritual as Ursa Saga common

Mantle of leathership only activates with his owner creatures
Crodley

Post by Crodley »

Monarka wrote: I played a confiscate targeting an ashen monstrosity during main phase 1, and when i was got control, it untapped. And also, i couldn't attack with it in that same turn (the creature has haste)
I think I can tackle this one...The game does APPEAR to untap things you gain control of, but I think it still thinks of it as tapped, that's why you can't attack with it when you grab it, while it looks untapped, it's still tapped.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Crodley wrote:
Monarka wrote: I played a confiscate targeting an ashen monstrosity during main phase 1, and when i was got control, it untapped. And also, i couldn't attack with it in that same turn (the creature has haste)
I think I can tackle this one...The game does APPEAR to untap things you gain control of, but I think it still thinks of it as tapped, that's why you can't attack with it when you grab it, while it looks untapped, it's still tapped.
Thanks Crodley :)

Note that this issue will be fixed in next release:
http://code.google.com/p/wagic/issues/detail?id=192
kmtzz

Post by kmtzz »

Specific Card issues:

Tainted Wood TOR
Adding one colorless mana working ok, but adding black or green mana can be used
only once for each color (only 1 black and 1 green).
On next try it taps but produce no mana.

Carrier Pigcons ALL
draws a cards on EVERY unkeep (my and AI's) instead of only once after puting him on battlefield

Leering Emblem EVE
triggers interrupt window even when unequiped. Ok, but it's strange.

Solar Blast ONS ? ??????? 3 ????? ?????? 2(????? 3, ???????, 1 ?????)
shows three options (Damage3, Cycling, Damage1) instead of two (Damage3, Cycling)

Spark Spray SCG
there is no available targets when casting it

Scullcage 5DN
deals damage only once

Raiding Nightstalker P02
was blocked by Bog Wraith POR. Each player controls a swamps.
Is it ok?

+Sliversmith FUT
is Artifact Creature

Kjeldoran Gargoyle CSP
Whenever it deals damage, there is no life gaining (or only once)

Mana Vault RV
confirming Monarka. Sometimes did't taps and produce 3 colorless mana for every 'click' infinitly

+Crown of Flames INV
Casts like simple Enchantment instead of targeting on creature

Ambassador Laquatus TOR
his ability may be used despite summon sickness
Is it ok?