Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kevlahnota

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by kevlahnota »

I added ingest september 25, 2015, @lifeof, @damageof, etc on October 21, 2015 so its under 0.19.xxxx
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Hey Sandman I posted a graphics update for the PSP here
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66294&start=10#p97780
Not sure if you missed it or what but you were the last to comment on that thread? :lol:
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I added those in the latest release and my game still gets blue screen of death...

PSP 3000 & Wagic 0.20.1.1532 and I still get the crash even with PSP graphics file you provided. I don't think the graphics file for psp were meant to work with 20.1.xxx due to the scaling. I am getting severe slow down in game and menus. Main menu runs smooth and Options. Click Classic>Premade G/R (A black screen with yellow writing with graphics update)

thanks again for posting it.

Blue Screen of death. I to see the G/R Precon and I click on it and it goes into game but then it gives me blue screen when I do anything.
JRenderer: LoadTexture
JGEApp_Title.text Bus Error
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

I just tested 0.20.1.1519 and 0.20.1.1532 on my PSP 3000.

In game it was very slow. Did not blue screen for me.

The files I provided were not designed for PSP but rather are rescaled versions.

Zethfox has repeatedly stated that PSP 3000 is not a target platform. It does not have enough memory for a start.
The only reason a version is compiled for PSP is so that Vita users have a version.

For it to work on PSP the game engine would need to be re-written.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I cant seem to compile for windows currently. This is a list of all current warnings and errors I get while compiling the release version. the critical is probably the only thing that is keeping me from compiling. Most of the others are the same warnings that have been around for a while.

1>src\JGE.cpp(203): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'

1>c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\dependencies\sdl\include\SDL_config_windows.h(144): warning C4005: 'HAVE_STDDEF_H' : macro redefinition
1> c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\dependencies\include\jconfig.h(10) : see previous definition of 'HAVE_STDDEF_H'

1>src\JGui.cpp(178): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
1>src\JLBFont.cpp(147): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data

1>c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\include\../Dependencies/include/fmod.h(344): warning C4005: 'FSOUND_FREE' : macro redefinition
1> src\pc\JSfx.cpp(15) : see previous definition of 'FSOUND_FREE'

1>src\zipFS\zstream.cpp(335): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'uInt', possible loss of data
1>src\zipFS\zfsystem.cpp(507): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'size_t', possible loss of data

2> Creating library ..\..\..\lib\SDL.lib and object ..\..\..\lib\SDL.exp
2>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

3> Creating library bin\Wagic.lib and object bin\Wagic.exp
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

Not sure if it is on my end or not but I tried a fresh download and that did not work.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
maddog

Post by maddog »

kevlahnota wrote: Yes, it seems the windows build is not uploaded on github. here's my local build for windows as of 8-12-2016:
https://mega.nz/#!NxJl3Krb!UotBRv3EXAj- ... BZfZNuqqbs
I replace the exe file but mana ability filter still crash in shop.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Taco which version of vs are you using?
When i first came back i had same problem...this fixed it for me.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1088 ... file-inval

The copying that file from old version to new, like 4 threads down.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Zethfox wrote:Taco which version of vs are you using?
When i first came back i had same problem...this fixed it for me.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1088 ... file-inval

The copying that file from old version to new, like 4 threads down.
Thanks for this. I realized that I didn't have SP1 installed for 2010 so I am installing that now and we will see if that fixes it. otherwise I will try the copy file workaround.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

With the service pack update I can now compile again. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Was MultiKicker ever fixed? I noticed that Strive is not added in the primitives and I have a working strive code using MultiKicker but there was a bug with MultiKicker where once you used it, you would not be able to cast any spells until you changed phases. I had mentioned this before, but when I last checked before me computer crash it was not fixed.

Here are my Stive cards.

Code: Select all

#Official Strive Cards
#coded by the Tacoghandi
#

[card]
name=Aerial Formation
kicker=multi{2}{U}
target=<plusonekicked>creature|battlefield
auto=1/1 ueot
auto=flying ueot
text=Strive — Aerial Formation costs {2}{U} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures each get +1/+1 and gain flying until end of turn.
mana={U}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Ajani's Presence
kicker=multi{2}{W}
auto=1/1 ueot
auto=Indestructible ueot
text=Strive — Ajani's Presence costs {2}{W} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures each get +1/+1 and gain indestructible until end of turn. (Damage and effects that say "destroy" don't destroy them.)
mana={W}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Blinding Flare
kicker=multi{R}
auto=cantblock ueot
text=Strive — Blinding Flare costs {R} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures can't block this turn.
mana={R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Colossal Heroics
kicker=multi{1}{G}
auto=2/2 ueot
auto=untap
text=Strive — Colossal Heroics costs {1}{G} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures each get +2/+2 until end of turn. Untap those creatures.
mana={2}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Consign to Dust
kicker=multi{2}{G}
target=<plusonekicked>*[enchantment;artifact]|battlefield
auto=destroy
text=Strive — Consign to Dust costs {2}{G} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Destroy any number of target artifacts and/or enchantments.
mana={2}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Cruel Feeding
kicker=multi{2}{B}
auto=1/0 ueot
auto=lifelink ueot
text=Strive — Cruel Feeding costs {2}{B} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures each get +1/+0 and gain lifelink until end of turn. (Damage dealt by a creature with lifelink also causes its controller to gain that much life.)
mana={B}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Hour of Need
kicker=multi{1}{U}
auto=moveto(exile)
auto=token(Sphinx,Creature Sphinx,4/4,flying,blue) targetcontroller
text=Strive — Hour of Need costs {1}{U} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Exile any number of target creatures. For each creature exiled this way, its controller puts a 4/4 blue Sphinx creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Kiora's Dismissal
kicker=multi{U}
target=<plusonekicked>enchantment|battlefield
auto=moveto(ownerhand)
text=Strive — Kiora's Dismissal costs {U} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Return any number of target enchantments to their owners' hands.
mana={U}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Nature's Panoply
kicker=multi{2}{G}
auto=counter(1/1,1)
text=Strive — Nature's Panoply costs {2}{G} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Choose any number of target creatures. Put a +1/+1 counter on each of them.
mana={G}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Phalanx Formation
kicker=multi{1}{W}
auto=double strike ueot
text=Strive — Phalanx Formation costs {1}{W} more to cast for each target beyond the first.Any number of target creatures each gain double strike until end of turn. (They deal both first-strike and regular combat damage.)
mana={2}{W}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Rouse the Mob
kicker=multi{2}{R}
auto=2/0 ueot
auto=trample ueot
text=Strive — Rouse the Mob costs {2}{R} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Any number of target creatures each get +2/+0 and gain trample until end of turn.
mana={R}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Setessan Tactics
kicker=multi{G}
auto=1/1 ueot
auto=transforms((,newability[{T}:target(other creature} dynamicability<!powerstrike eachother!>])) ueot
text=Strive — Setessan Tactics costs {G} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Until end of turn, any number of target creatures each get +1/+1 and gain "Tap: This creature fights another target creature."
mana={1}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Silence the Believers
kicker=multi{2}{B}
auto=transforms((,newability[moveto(exile) all(children[aura]],newability[moveto(exile)])) forever
text=Strive — Silence the Believers costs {2}{B} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Exile any number of target creatures and all Auras attached to them.
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Solidarity of Heroes
kicker=multi{1}{G}
auto=transforms((,newability[thisforeach(counter{1/1.1}) counter(1/1.1)]))
text=Strive — Solidarity of Heroes costs {1}{G} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Choose any number of target creatures. Double the number of +1/+1 counters on each of them.
mana={1}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Twinflame
kicker=multi{2}{R}
target=<plusonekicked>creature|mybattlefield
auto=clone with(unearth,haste)
text=Strive — Twinflame costs {2}{R} more to cast for each target beyond the first. -- Choose any number of target creatures you control. For each of them, put a token that's a copy of that creature onto the battlefield. Those tokens have haste. Exile them at the beginning of the next end step.
mana={1}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]