Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Bas

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by Bas » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 am

Did they ever stop working there?

sandman423

Post by sandman423 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:43 pm

tried it again and on PSP it still isn't working. Just get the black screen.

sandman423

Post by sandman423 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:24 pm

::Bug Report::

-I was playing Momir and got a Stormtide Leviathan and I have 3 flyers and him but he can't attack nor can my flyers. It does make all lands Islands in addition I believe because when I try and click lands I get the option to tap for blue.

-Also with Always Watching on the field my flip cards don't get +1/+1 but they gain Vigilance. I think the game thinks that flipped cards are tokens.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Stormtide Leviathan
abilities=islandwalk
auto=lord(land) transforms((island))
auto=lord(creature[-islandwalk]) cantattack
auto=lord(creature) flyersonly
text=Islandwalk -- All lands are Islands in addition to their original type. -- Creatures without flying or islandwalk can't attack.
mana={5}{U}{U}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Leviathan
power=8
toughness=8
[/card]

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 pm

which is exactly why i said we shouldnt change them to tokens, and their rarity should be unique like rarity=F

sandman423

Post by sandman423 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:00 pm

yea it is interesting. So far I play on PSP and decided to play on Windows 7 and I have to say I do enjoy 0.20.1.xxx

I love to test out the newest stuff so for me to be able to have the opportunity to help test is pretty fun.

thank you and keep up the great work. Would it be possible to code Jace's Sanctum from Magic Origins? Seems like it is a better version of Arcane Melee.

- Cryptolith Rite works fine but when opponent kills my Cryptolith Rite my creatures still get the ability of birds of paradise even when the Cryptolith Rite is gone.

- Chandra Flamecaller is considered a green card in game. Her casting cost is 1GG. An Easy Fix I did in Primitives was switch it to 4RR.

- Fevered Visions: When I play the enchantment my opponent and I both draw a card and Opponent takes two damage but the effect doesn't continue at each end step.

-Startled Awake mills the thirteen cards from opponents library, but when I recast it from the gy it just mills opponent 13 cards and it exiles itself from GY. It should return to battlefield under my control as it's flip side.

[card]
name=Fevered Visions
auto=@at my endofturn:draw:1
auto=@at opponent endofturn:draw:1 opponent && if type(*|opponenthand)~morethan~3 then damage:2 opponent
text=At the beginning of each player's end step, that player draws a card. If the player is your opponent and has four or more cards in hand, Fevered Visions deals 2 damage to him or her.
mana={1}{U}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

[card]
name=Startled Awake
auto=deplete:13 opponent
autograveyard={3}{U}{U}:moveto(mybattlefield) and!(flip(Persistant Nightmare) )! assorcery
text=Target opponent puts the top thirteen cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. -- {3}{U}{U}: Put Startled Awake from your graveyard onto the battlefield transformed. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
[card]
name=Persistent Nightmare
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):moveto(myhand) and!(flip(Startled Awake) )!
text=Skulk (This creature can't be blocked by creatures with greater power.) -- When Persistent Nightmare deals combat damage to a player, return it to its owner's hand.
type=Creature
subtype=Nightmare
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

Bas

Post by Bas » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:12 am

Fevered Visions: This could work, but didnt test out:

[card]
name=Fevered Visions
auto=@each my endofturn:draw:1
auto=@each opponent endofturn:draw:1 opponent && if type(*|opponenthand)~morethan~3 then damage:2 opponent
text=At the beginning of each player's end step, that player draws a card. If the player is your opponent and has four or more cards in hand, Fevered Visions deals 2 damage to him or her.
mana={1}{U}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

..."@at"?

sandman423

Post by sandman423 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:40 am

Going to test it now.

Your Fevered visions works that you posted. Nice fix. Thanks.

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:00 pm

sandman423 wrote:::Bug Report::

-Also with Always Watching on the field my flip cards don't get +1/+1 but they gain Vigilance. I think the game thinks that flipped cards are tokens.
which flipcard?

Always watching works for me with transformed cards?

sandman423

Post by sandman423 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:20 pm

Will check again.

It is working.

- The Cryptolith Rite leaves the field and the creatures still get the Birds of Paradise ability.
Last edited by sandman423 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:56 pm

sandman423 wrote:yea it is interesting. So far I play on PSP and decided to play on Windows 7 and I have to say I do enjoy 0.20.1.xxx

I love to test out the newest stuff so for me to be able to have the opportunity to help test is pretty fun.

thank you and keep up the great work. Would it be possible to code Jace's Sanctum from Magic Origins? Seems like it is a better version of Arcane Melee.

- Cryptolith Rite works fine but when opponent kills my Cryptolith Rite my creatures still get the ability of birds of paradise even when the Cryptolith Rite is gone.

- Chandra Flamecaller is considered a green card in game. Her casting cost is 1GG. An Easy Fix I did in Primitives was switch it to 4RR.

- Fevered Visions: When I play the enchantment my opponent and I both draw a card and Opponent takes two damage but the effect doesn't continue at each end step.

-Startled Awake mills the thirteen cards from opponents library, but when I recast it from the gy it just mills opponent 13 cards and it exiles itself from GY. It should return to battlefield under my control as it's flip side.

[card]
name=Fevered Visions
auto=@at my endofturn:draw:1
auto=@at opponent endofturn:draw:1 opponent && if type(*|opponenthand)~morethan~3 then damage:2 opponent
mana={1}{U}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

[card]
name=Startled Awake
auto=deplete:13 opponent
autograveyard={3}{U}{U}:moveto(mybattlefield) and!(flip(Persistant Nightmare) )! assorcery
text=Target opponent puts the top thirteen cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. -- {3}{U}{U}: Put Startled Awake from your graveyard onto the battlefield transformed. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
[card]
name=Persistent Nightmare
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):moveto(myhand) and!(flip(Startled Awake) )!
text=Skulk (This creature can't be blocked by creatures with greater power.) -- When Persistent Nightmare deals combat damage to a player, return it to its owner's hand.
type=Creature
subtype=Nightmare
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

these are fixed on latest-master (0.20.1.1393 and above)