A Flourishing Defenses Bug, with fix.

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Shadowfireomega

A Flourishing Defenses Bug, with fix.

Post by Shadowfireomega »

I noticed that Flourishing Defenses was added in my absence (THANK YOU GUYS :D) however I noticed that it seemed to work sporadically. I play tested it for a while and I noticed when placing -1/-1 counters on an opponents creatures was not triggering FD (wither, instances, enchantments, artifacts... I have a -1/-1 heavy deck and was able to test them all), so I went into the primitives and found this:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Flourishing Defenses
auto=@counteradded(-1/-1) from(creature|mybattlefield):may token(Elf Warrior,Creature elf warrior,1/1,green)
text=Whenever a -1/-1 counter is placed on a creature, you may put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={4}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
I changed it to

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Flourishing Defenses
auto=@counteradded(-1/-1) from(creature):may token(Elf Warrior,Creature elf warrior,1/1,green)
text=Whenever a -1/-1 counter is placed on a creature, you may put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={4}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Tested it out and it worked, and again, thank you guys for putting one of my favorite cards into code :D
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
pankdm

Re: A Flourishing Defenses Bug, with fix.

Post by pankdm »

Thank you for report! It's been committed.