Symptoms: Crash at startup is one of the following:
- When you run Wagic, you only get a black screen, and the PSP turns of after a few seconds
- When you run Wagic, the game crashes while loading SETS and before the menu screen
- When you run Wagic, the game crashes on the menu screen, sometimes showing a message "This is an alpha version [...] press circle to continue[...]"
If Wagic crashes at startup, try the following steps:
- Download the latest version from the download page, erase any previous version of Wagic you had on your memory stick, and make a fresh install again.
- If this doesn’t help, try to remove “Res/sound/track0.mp3? and “Res/sound/track1.mp3?, then run the game again
- If this didn’t help, try to run the game from IRShell. People have reported success with this method.
Please post success/failures/methods in this thread, thanks