Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
DarkSeph99

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by DarkSeph99 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 pm

The foreach add mana ability for priest of titania and tolarian academy aren't working correctly. It doesn't give an appropriate amount of mana and it doesn't update when more of the appropriate type of card are added to or removed from play.

Also, the Filigree Angel cards life gain upon entering play maxes out at 10. I'm not sure if its like this for all cards with the foreach life gain or if its just this one card.

I didn't see these in this thread so I thought I'd mention them. Thanks for all your hard work on making an excellent portable version of magic btw :)
EDIT: Forgot to include revision number: 533

abrasax

Post by abrasax » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 am

Thanks for the report,

will have a look at this 3 cards... all I can say it that both foreach works like charm with spoil of evil (which is a little bit different because it's a sorcery), I've tested this cards several time (my favorite combo in fact... with psychic drain...).
regarding the legendary lands I only tested one... (add {G} for each creature|myinplay) and worked fine.... so will look at the other one..

EDIT: You're right I coded it wrongly it does not update (and that the issue) when you put/remove creature... need to use an other code for the "activated ability"... I did not check the "angel" yet... but this one is more suprising... again thanks for your testing

EDIT (bis): So ATM the cards in the SVN that DON'T WORK are elvish eulogist, cloudpost, priest of titiana, serra sanctum, tolarian academy and Gaea's craddle... Will focus to try to fix first the foreach(target):add activated ability... is challenging...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 am

I just submitted code for the new blocking rules. It is extremely hard to test, and the code is unfortunately extremely dirty. Please give it a try, and if you find a problem in the combat phases, please describe AS PRECISELY AS POSSIBLE how to reproduce it.
Thanks in advance for your help :)

DarkSeph99

Post by DarkSeph99 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm not sure how recently it started but I noticed that in the last few revisions that the until end of turn abilities of creatures with pump abilities such as coldsnap's stromgald crusader don't wear off. I thought it might be a card problem with an unofficial card so I tried it with eventide's Stillmoon Cavalier and the same problem occurs. I haven't tested any other until end of turn effects as I only noticed these because both cards are in my zombie deck.

On a related note (the zombie deck) the cemetery reaper which I coded in as
auto=lord(Zombie|myInPlay) 1/1 other
auto={2}{B}{T}: moveto(opponentRemovedFromGame) target(creature|graveyard) && token(Zombie,creature zombie,2/2,black)

Works exactly like it should, except it only removes the opponents card about 50% of the time. I'm not sure if its my fault, although I wouldn't doubt it, or if there's something wrong with the coding. Just thought I would mention it.

Rev:569

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:09 am

Thanks a lot. That's probably the changes I made recently in the parser, I'll have a look

superhiro

Post by superhiro » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am

It is awesome that the limit on decks was removed, but there is a problem. If you use a text program to put a #NAME: into the deck and then edit the deck with Wagic's deckeditor, it removes the name.

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am

superhiro wrote:It is awesome that the limit on decks was removed, but there is a problem. If you use a text program to put a #NAME: into the deck and then edit the deck with Wagic's deckeditor, it removes the name.
:o You're right. Thanks for pointing this out, I'll correct it.

SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 pm

The following cards are all coded in RAV and I think they should be in ONS:

- Flooded Strand
- Wooded Foothills
- Windswept Heath

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm

thanks, fixed

SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Dragon Whelp: He is being destroyed after more than 3 mana is spent to power him up cumulatively even if not in the same turn (1 per turn for 4 turns will kill him).

REV: 579