Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
sandman423

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by sandman423 »

Might be wrong on this one but when I enchant Opponent with Curse of Death's Hold and I used Liliana of the Veil Ultimate ability of them sacing all permanents they sac'd the Curse of Death's Holds.

Do they gain control of Enchantment?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

curse in current are incorrectly coded
purplerose

Post by purplerose »

A found a simple error: Garruk Wildspeaker's mana cost is 1G, it should be 2GG.
m8ram

Post by m8ram »

The following cards wagic/projects/mtg/bin/Res/sets/primitives/mtg.txt have a broken end tag:
name=Rotting Fensnake
name=Aven Redeemer

Both end with

Code: Select all

[/card
instead of

[/card]
Not sure what the impact is but noticed this when I tried to parse this file.

FIXED! THX FOR REPORTING!
m8ram

Post by m8ram »

I found the following cards with errors in the flashback cost or mismatches between the flashback cost and the card text:

[card]
name=Dematerialize
target=*
auto=moveTo(ownerhand)
flashback={5}{U}{U}
text=Return target permanent to its owner's hand. -- Flashback {4}{G} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
mana={3}{U}

[card]
name=Folk Medicine
auto=foreach(creature|mybattlefield) life:1
flashback={1}{W}
text=You gain 1 life for each creature you control. -- Flashback {2}{G}{G} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
mana={2}{G}

[card]
name=Gaze of Justice
target=creature
auto=moveTo(exile)
flashback={T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{5}{W}
text=As an additional cost to cast Gaze of Justice, tap three untapped white creatures you control. -- Exile target creature. -- Flashback {5}{W} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost and any additional costs. Then exile it.)
mana={W}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}

I'm not usre if this is an error, shouldn't mana be simply '{W}'?

[card]
name=Morgue Theft
target=creature|mygraveyard
auto=moveTo(myhand)
text=Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. -- Flashback {4}{B} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
mana={1}{B}
flashback={4}{b}
type=Sorcery

Again not 100% certain this causes a problem but shouldn't the flashbackhava a capital B?

[card]
name=Ray of Revelation
target=enchantment
auto=destroy
flashback={g}
text=Destroy target enchantment. -- Flashback {G} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
mana={1}{W}
same as the previous flashback cost is lowercase.

[card]
name=Rolling Temblor
auto=damage:2 all(creature[-flying])
flashback={4}{R}{R}
text=Rolling Temblor deals 2 damage to each creature without flying.
mana={2}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
flashback text is missing

[card]
name=Sever the Bloodline
target=creature
auto=moveTo(exile)
auto=all(*[share!name!]|targetcontrollerbattlefield) moveto(exile)
flashback={5}{B}{B}
text=Exile target nonblack creature. Search its controller's graveyard, hand, and library for all cards with the same name as that creature and exile them. That player then shuffles his or her library.
mana={3}{B}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Here too the flashback text is missing

[card]
name=Skaab Ruinator
abilities=flying
flashback={1}{U}{U}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}
text=As an additional cost to cast Skaab Ruinator, exile 3 creature cards from your graveyard. -- Flying -- You may cast Skaab Ruinator from your graveyard.
mana={1}{U}{U}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}{E(creature|mygraveyard)}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie Horror
power=5
toughness=6
[/card]

This card can be played again and again from the graveyard, it is not really a flashback card.

[card]
name=Volcanic Spray
auto=damage:1 all(creature[-flying])
auto=damage:1 all(player)
flashback={1}{R}
text=Volcanic Spray deals 1 damage to each creature without flying and each player. -- Flashback {1}{G} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
mana={1}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
flashback has the wrong mana type

FIXED! THX FOR REPORTING!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

someone really goofed up flashback coding, thank you for reporting..
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

Hey . Just installed the 0181 software but run error . I find out the culprit is modrules.xml .
I replaced the modrules.xml be able to run 0180 .
PC and the android full so bad .
Sir,how do I resolve this error ?? ! PC error;android,did not respond.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

[quote="m8ram"]I found the following cards with errors in the flashback cost or mismatches between the flashback cost and the card text:

[card]
name=Gaze of Justice
target=creature
auto=moveTo(exile)
flashback={T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{5}{W}
text=As an additional cost to cast Gaze of Justice, tap three untapped white creatures you control. -- Exile target creature. -- Flashback {5}{W} (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost and any additional costs. Then exile it.)
mana={W}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}{T(creature[white]|myBattlefield)}

I'm not usre if this is an error, shouldn't mana be simply '{W}'?

NO! Ruling for Gaze of Justice: 9/25/2006 The additional cost must be paid if Gaze of Justice is cast with flashback.

So, the flashback cost is correct here.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

Sorin wrote:Hey . Just installed the 0181 software but run error . I find out the culprit is modrules.xml .
I replaced the modrules.xml be able to run 0180 .
PC and the android full so bad .
Sir,how do I resolve this error ?? ! PC error;android,did not respond.
what was the error you saw when you installed with 0181?
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

@mnguyen