Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
goojamin

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by goojamin »

Hi,

I was just trying to compile r3320 for psp and received the following error.

Code: Select all

C:\WagTheSource\projects\mtg>make
Makefile.psp has been deleted : updating deps.
psp-g++ -c -I../../JGE/include -I../../JGE/include/psp -I../../JGE/include/psp/f
reetype2 -I../../JGE/src -I../../projects/mtg/include -I../../Boost -I. -IC:/psp
sdk/psp/sdk/include -Wall -W -Werror -Wno-unused -O2 -G0 -DPSPFW3XX -DDEVHOOK -D
USE_PRECOMPILED_HEADERS=1 -I../../JGE/include -I../../JGE/include/psp -I../../JG
E/include/psp/freetype2 -I../../JGE/src -I../../projects/mtg/include -I../../Boo
st -I. -IC:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/include -Wall -W -Werror -Wno-unused -O2 -G0 -DPSPFW3
XX -DDEVHOOK -DUSE_PRECOMPILED_HEADERS=1 -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=371 src/AIMomirPlayer
.cpp -o objs/AIMomirPlayer.o
cc1plus.exe: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from src/AIMomirPlayer.cpp:7:
../../projects/mtg/include/AllAbilities.h: In constructor 'ATokenCreator::AToken
Creator(int, MTGCardInstance*, Targetable*, ManaCost*, std::string, std::string,
 int, int, std::string, int, std::string, WParsedInt*, int, bool, std::string)':

../../projects/mtg/include/AllAbilities.h:2913: error: 'ATokenCreator::aLivingWe
apon' will be initialized after
../../projects/mtg/include/AllAbilities.h:2910: error:   'std::string ATokenCrea
tor::spt'
../../projects/mtg/include/AllAbilities.h:2928: error:   when initialized here
make: *** [objs/AIMomirPlayer.o] Error 1

C:\WagTheSource\projects\mtg>
I don't recall the version but I complied one last night with no issues.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

It's a simple problem of parameters order, hopefully Zethfox will see your post and fix it in the hours to come, otherwise I'll fix this when I get back home tonight.

Edit: fixed
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

sorry i work graveyard shift, and you got to it literally 1 hour before i got home :(
Spiwy

Post by Spiwy »

Hi!

Ronin warclub has a typo in it's coding. At this moment it is:

auto=@movedto(creature|battlefield):choice all(trigger[to]) retarget
And it should be:

auto=@movedto(creature|mybattlefield):choice all(trigger[to]) retarget
Also, Sphere of the Suns has its text wrong
Living weapon (When this Equipment enters the battlefield, put a 0/0 black Germ creature token onto the battlefield, then attach this to it.) -- Equipped creature gets +1/+1. -- Equip {2}
Should be:
Sphere of the Suns enters the battlefield tapped and with three charge counters on it. -- {T}, Remove a charge counter from Sphere of the Suns: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Regards!
Last edited by Spiwy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 840126 »

Fixed! Thanks for reporting!
You can find the latest Eboot of Wagic in following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s9y671f0sjd5
or
http://www.mediafire.com/wth
Spiwy

Post by Spiwy »

Hi again! I don't know if this is good to be put here, but since it's on the last revision and i just compiled it i suppose it does.

Anyway, i've found two bugs and they are kind of annoying for my Defender's deck

1º) Warmonger's Chariot
When it equips a creature with defender it takes it's defender out because of the -defender in the code, the thing is that in the rules it says the following:
6/15/2010: The second ability doesn't cause the equipped creature to lose defender. It just lets it attack.
Not needed to say that it makes my deck not to work right because of other creatures that interact with Defender creatures (Perimeter Captain e.g.)

2º)Stirring Wildwood (Do not know if the rules specify this)
I have a couple of these in my deck, and what i do is to make them creatures on my turn so i can equip them with the chariot and get them ready for when my opponent attacks with flying creatures. Well, when they attack and i make my land a creature again it's supposed to maintain the equipment, and graphically it is, but it doesn't get the equipment's bonus (+2/+2 in this case)

Thanks in advance.

Regards!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

power and toughness as per rules on a "manland" or land which "becomes a blah creature 1/1" over-write any existing bonuses, even those of equipment attached to them BEFORE they became a creature. power and toughness modification AFTER will act as normal.
added "canattack" abilities= keyword.
Spiwy

Post by Spiwy »

Ok! :) Thanks for the answer, good to know new things 'bout magic
vesgo

Post by vesgo »

Well after a year or so im back for playing with wagic, and let me tell you its even greater!

I think I remeber this bug from 0.14.1 or even 0.13.1, but i tested yesterdays SVN and the bug still exist.

It's a bug with Mirri the Cat Warrior.
Evil Twin had her Mirri in the battlefield and i had mine in my hand, and when i tapped mana for putting it in play, the mana got used and my Mirri and Evil Twins Mirri gone directly to graveyard.
What could this be?

Thx
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

vesgo wrote:Well after a year or so im back for playing with wagic, and let me tell you its even greater!

I think I remeber this bug from 0.14.1 or even 0.13.1, but i tested yesterdays SVN and the bug still exist.

It's a bug with Mirri the Cat Warrior.
Evil Twin had her Mirri in the battlefield and i had mine in my hand, and when i tapped mana for putting it in play, the mana got used and my Mirri and Evil Twins Mirri gone directly to graveyard.
What could this be?

Thx

This is exactly what the official rules say. This is how Legendary Creatures are treated when they meet a twin. ;)
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn