Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by wololo »

Can you guys test the momir mode ? It seems to crash a lot at the cleanup step for me :|
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

text=When Viridian Shaman comes into play, destroy target artifact.
auto=destroy target(creature)
ImageImageImageImageImage
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

wololo wrote:
superhiro wrote: - The game crashes a lot after you win a game.
Did you get all the files, including the files in Res/graphics ? I think there's a high probability you only compiled the Eboot and forgot to add some new necessary files, such as "set_unlocked.jpg"
That was my mistake, I'm sorry ;)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Well, actually I should do some error checks when a file is missing. :oops:
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

I still experience some crashes after winning a game... I think they started with the removing of the deck limit, but I'm not sure :/
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

superhiro wrote:I still experience some crashes after winning a game... I think they started with the removing of the deck limit, but I'm not sure :/
Ok, I'll play test this week to this if I can reproduce this. The thing that changed recently is that when you win a game, there is now a high probability to unlock a new set. This should not cause a crash as long as you have the "set_unlocked.jpg" file, but who knows. Recently I added a couple jpeg files in the graphics directory, so be sure you have all of those. (*_unlecked.jpg)
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Yeah well, I told you a few posts ago that I do ;) And that reduced the number of crashes, but not to zero.
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

is id=146013 be removed from MTGAbility.cpp??
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

It would need to be tested, but I think it could now work with the parser, if that's your question
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Also momir mode works fine for me... I only got sometime the crash at startup (also helps to put the processor to 333Mhz and remove all unusued files like .svn or .thumbs files created by windows) also got sometime the shop crash but only after entering the sleep mode and then trying to enter the shop again...

I have very few "in game" crash, most of them are due to wrongly coded card...

Also here are some bugs I could find so far (but there is a lot of new card to test...)

- Soul warden (10E) give you now life for everything that is put in play (land,artifact, etc...) this bug is very new..
- Ancestor choosen give life each time a card goes to graveyard and not only by put in play...
- Viscid Lemures (TSP) {0} activation cost does not work... (also I suppose all cards with {0} should be removed from SVN)
- Chainbreaker (SHM) and all similar cards (also all Hatchling from EVE) are not coming into play with -1/-1 counters on it.

That's all, Angel feather was not working but seems to have been corrected in the last SVN....

Grüssi

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder