Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
3imer

Re: Wagic SVN builds

Post by 3imer »

Risewild wrote:Thanks for the answer :D I had no idea we would need an apple developer account for it :shock: I thought we would only need an account to publish the app on the store :? no wonder no one around here is able to do it if it requires $99 per year :o . I guess I can't do it after all :cry: I barely have enough money to pay rent and buy food every month :( .
You Need not to pay 99$. The Registration of an apple developer account is free. If you want to provide your apps in app store, than you Need to pay $99. You just Need to create an .ipa and there are some tutorials on Google. I tried it with a Mac on VMWare, but with an AMD processor it is not possible to run Mac.

Maybe you could Google some words like this:
http://www.google.de/#sclient=psy-ab&q= ... 80&bih=900

Create your account here: https://developer.apple.com/register/index.action
Load xCode and try to compile it and try to create an ipa.
Risewild

Post by Risewild »

Thanks for the info :D I googled before about the developer account but the info was never very clear to me, it's almost like the Apple site about the accounts is trying to make the reader think he/she needs to pay the annual fee :lol: that or my english was not up to the challenge.
Like I said before, I have no knowledge of apple products, I don't own an iPhone, iPod, or anything like that, my wife has an iPad 1 that was a bonus she won on her old job place for being the most productive, but before I had to install Wagic on it I had never used it, and now her rich uncle decided to buy her a Mac so I saw a perfect opportunity to compile wagic 0.19... for anyone who wants it :D

I will check how to make an .ipa and if I can manage to make my meager intellect work enough to do it I will surely share the final product here for anyone who wants it ;) .
3imer

Post by 3imer »

Risewild wrote:Thanks for the info :D I googled before about the developer account but the info was never very clear to me, it's almost like the Apple site about the accounts is trying to make the reader think he/she needs to pay the annual fee :lol: that or my english was not up to the challenge.
Like I said before, I have no knowledge of apple products, I don't own an iPhone, iPod, or anything like that, my wife has an iPad 1 that was a bonus she won on her old job place for being the most productive, but before I had to install Wagic on it I had never used it, and now her rich uncle decided to buy her a Mac so I saw a perfect opportunity to compile wagic 0.19... for anyone who wants it :D

I will check how to make an .ipa and if I can manage to make my meager intellect work enough to do it I will surely share the final product here for anyone who wants it ;) .
You would be the best man :)
3imer

Post by 3imer »

Risewild

Post by Risewild »

Bad news :cry: .
After I made a developer account, set up xcode, get a SVN program that would work on Mac, get the wagic files, test the build in xcode (which worked well for all I could tell), I am still unable to archive wagic as an .ipa file. Been going on and on about it, reading countless sites, forums, apple FAQs and anything else I could find about it for several days now, I talked to my wife about it and she told me that the only way to be able to make a .ipa file on xcode is with the payed account.
I also found out why her rich uncle decided to buy her and my brother in-law this expensive Macs, both my wife and her brother are programmers, and my uncle will pay them to develop an app for someone else that is paying my uncle for it :shock: confusing but I knew it was too good to be true that he was being so generous just for the sake of being nice. :P Unfortunately neither my wife or her brother have a payed account, they were supplied with the payed account of that random person that is paying my uncle :? .
Oh the weirdnesses of my wife family never cease to surprise me :o .
Well I guess that is that, there will be no way for me to make an IOS SVN Wagic version unless I am willing to spend $99 and at this time that will not be possible, all this work and research and headaches for waste, sorry for giving you guys any hope for a new IOS version.
KarloxLoKo

Post by KarloxLoKo »

Risewild wrote:Bad news :cry: .
After I made a developer account, set up xcode, get a SVN program that would work on Mac, get the wagic files, test the build in xcode (which worked well for all I could tell), I am still unable to archive wagic as an .ipa file. Been going on and on about it, reading countless sites, forums, apple FAQs and anything else I could find about it for several days now, I talked to my wife about it and she told me that the only way to be able to make a .ipa file on xcode is with the payed account.
I also found out why her rich uncle decided to buy her and my brother in-law this expensive Macs, both my wife and her brother are programmers, and my uncle will pay them to develop an app for someone else that is paying my uncle for it :shock: confusing but I knew it was too good to be true that he was being so generous just for the sake of being nice. :P Unfortunately neither my wife or her brother have a payed account, they were supplied with the payed account of that random person that is paying my uncle :? .
Oh the weirdnesses of my wife family never cease to surprise me :o .
Well I guess that is that, there will be no way for me to make an IOS SVN Wagic version unless I am willing to spend $99 and at this time that will not be possible, all this work and research and headaches for waste, sorry for giving you guys any hope for a new IOS version.
Don't worry, i found a little info but not sure this still working.

Code: Select all

Unofficial Alternative to test applications on a real device without paying any fee.

First we need a jailbroken device in which we will test our application.

Then we AppSync application installed therein.

The next step is to create our own certificate to sign our applications:

Execute the Keychain Access application located in Applications> Utilities.

We will create a new certificate using the Certificate Assistant (Keychain Access menu> Certificate Assistant> Create a Certificate ...). In the first step we as name iPhone Developer, select as type of identity as self-signed root certificate type code signature.

In the second step we can change the certificate Bookable period.

In the next step does not need to indicate no data except the name.

In the following we defaults.

Once you have created the certificate will be allowed on the iPhone SDK self-signed certificates. To do this open a Terminal window and run the following command:

sudo /usr /bin /sed-i.bak 's/ XCiPhoneOSCodeSignContext /XCCodeSignContext /'/ Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Info.plist

Now you can open your project in Xcode and compile the application to the device.

In Xcode compile the project by selecting Device and Release.

The compiled application will be in the folder build / Release-iphoneos folder within our project.

also found this:

Code: Select all

To not sign applications in xcode go to the path: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs, open the folder you want to use and find a file called SDKSettings.plist, copy it to the desktop and open it and you expand DefaultProperties tab and where it says Sign Code required put "NO" without quotes.

Then you go to the project in xcode to build settings and code sign do you put on all code sign. You do a build selecting your iphone and the application appears.

Last edited by KarloxLoKo on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MPR full collection owner!

Yo no quiero firma.
I Don't want signature.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
3imer

Post by 3imer »

To create an .ipa create a folder named Payload. Copy "nameofsomethingelse".app into the Payload directory. Compress the Payload directory and rename the zip file to "nameoftheapp".ipa.

look here´: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1191 ... for-iphone
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Here is a little something for Vita users. I have made a VHBL ready preparation of r4789 for the psp. It contains the binary and core files wololo provided in the op, all I did was prepare it for copying to the Vita.
https://anonfiles.com/file/69b33ea9def1 ... bdcb8b30d1
"Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice" --Dr. Sidney Freedman, from the TV series M*A*S*H
timmermac

Post by timmermac »

Can someone with the ability to do so compile and post a new version of both Android and Windows v19? The computer I'm using doesn't belong to me, so I can't put compiling software on it. Or can you tell me if the version that has been posted has M14?
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

timmermac wrote:Can someone with the ability to do so compile and post a new version of both Android and Windows v19? The computer I'm using doesn't belong to me, so I can't put compiling software on it. Or can you tell me if the version that has been posted has M14?
The is a link to the windows one in my signature. the Android one I cant help you with.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380