1) In regards to the sower of temptation bug it happened to me twice both as i was playing the card. I'll be reporting it in the lorwyn thread but i decided to post it here first in case its only happening to me. thanks.
2) About the blue green deck, if i remember correctly it has scryb sprites, merfolk of the pearl trident and one other creature which i think is grizzly bear in play. I dont remember the AI using a lord of atlantis card though so im not sure why the game crashed.
3) About the shop crashing, its very rare but its like what abrasax said. I was going in and out of the shop to find good single cards to purchase when it happened. hehe.
4) In respond to baphomet, in real life you can put more than 4 copies of the same card in a deck but im sure no player would want to play with someone who does that in a real game (unless its for casual play with house rules). After all this is a game with rules implemented into it so might as well follow the game rules right? I'm all for fun but i think its more like unfair and annoying when a player isnt following the game rules. Just my opinion so feel free to agree or disagree. ^^
5) I think Wololo is aware of the spark elemental problem too, just wanted to point out that its still there in the new version.
"When you see a bug, be as specific as possible: what deck was used, cards in play, cards used in that turn, whats in your hand, graveyard ect. Try to reproduce the bug often to. Otherwise its hard to find."
I agree and hopefully we can all help out in making this game improve. Keep up the good work Wololo.