Bugs 0.11.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
KF1

Re: Parallax Dementia

Post by KF1 » Sat May 29, 2010 10:16 am

Dr.Solomat wrote:you are right!

I will fix this....
Has this been fixed? I haven't seen this posted anywhere. I really would be interested in seeing this card in action now. :)

The_Capn

Re: Bugs 0.11.1

Post by The_Capn » Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Necrotic Sliver (PLC)'s ability, when used by another sliver, still cannot select targets with protection from black or from white. Did not test the Premium Deck Series: Slivers version

bugrepwagic

Post by bugrepwagic » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

wagic version 0.11.1 (Linux version)

There's a bug with the card "Undead Gladiator". It always goes into play instead of into the graveyard, including when it is cycled or destroyed.

kucing

Post by kucing » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 am

Kinsbaile Cavalier granting double strike to non knight creatures:
  • I had Baneslayer Angel, Kinsbaile Cavalier, Silver Knight and only basic lands. Only Baneslayer is attacking. Baneslayer dealt 5 damage and then another 5 (double striking).
  • I had Suntail Hawk, Kinsbaile Cavalier and White Knight and only basic lands. I attacked with only Suntail Hawk and it did double damage as well.
  • However when I tested it with only Baneslayer Angel and Kinsbaile Knight, attacking only with Baneslayer Angel and it did not do double attack.
When casting Thunderbolt, a dialog box pops out with three options: "Damage", "Damage", "Cancel". Pressing "Cancel" will completely waste the spell and two mana (they are not refunded). Also it is unclear what the difference between the first "Damage" and the second one, it seems that some text were cropped out.

AI does not understand the concept of first strike (and double strike): blocking my 2/2 White Knight (first strike) with a 2/2 creature will waste the blocking creature.

AI keeps wasting spells, e.g.:
  • Casting Magnivore when there is no sorcery card in the graveyard
  • Casting Wrath of God and Damnation when there is no unit on the board
  • Casting Pacifism and Cage of Hands on units that already have Pacifism (saw double Pacifism once) while I have other units that are not disabled
  • Casting two Firebreathing in one creature
  • Casting two Paralyze on Sleeper Agent while ignoring Baneslayer Angel
AI does not attack when it should:
  • Casted Ball Lightning and Spark Elemental but did not attack with them
  • AI has Magus of the Moat and a lot of flying units in play while I have only non-flying units. None of my units can intercept fliers. AI just sits there for more than five turns until I get a spell to kill the Magus of the Moat and swarm it.
(Possibly not a bug) I have never seen the AI use any counterspell ever in around 300 games. Surely one of the decks should have at least some kind of counterspell? The closest I saw was only Unsummon.

Dr.Solomat

Re: Parallax Dementia

Post by Dr.Solomat » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 pm

fixed.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn

Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm

augustoaag wrote:Chromatic star hability should be like terrarion, not chromatic sphere. ( when put into graveyard)
thanks

Fixed. Thx for reporting!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn

Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm

kucing wrote:Kinsbaile Cavalier granting double strike to non knight creatures:
  • I had Baneslayer Angel, Kinsbaile Cavalier, Silver Knight and only basic lands. Only Baneslayer is attacking. Baneslayer dealt 5 damage and then another 5 (double striking).
  • I had Suntail Hawk, Kinsbaile Cavalier and White Knight and only basic lands. I attacked with only Suntail Hawk and it did double damage as well.
  • However when I tested it with only Baneslayer Angel and Kinsbaile Knight, attacking only with Baneslayer Angel and it did not do double attack.

Fixed. Thx for reporting!

raglan

Bugs 0.11.1 - Nekrataal kills himself (closed)

Post by raglan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 am

nekrataal says he comes into play destroy target non black non artifact creature but when ever you play him he just goes to the graveyard I've played it several times in diffrent games and the results are the same he kills himself.

[EDIT ABRA - please Use the official bugs thread for WTH 0.11.1 - This topic will be merged with the bugs 0.11.1 thread after the next release]

Dr.Solomat

Re: nekrataal kills himself

Post by Dr.Solomat » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Will be fixed in the next release....

Petroni

Post by Petroni » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 am

Oracle of Nectars: when I use his ability to gain life, I lose the game... (it seems to do an incedible amount of damage to me)