Bugs 0.11.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Saint

Re: Some "bugs" 0.11.1

Post by Saint »

wololo wrote:I think Jeck doesn't really need ideas, but rather someone to look at his code and resume it. I haven't had any news from him in weeks so it is safe to assume that he's taking a break from the project. Feel free to look at his code though (mostly in the Shop I think).

Regarding the planeswalkers battleground layout, this is not one of my priorities currently, and honestly I haven't taken the time to "try" anything with the code based on your schemas. :|
Ok will check his code, got a direct link to were he ended maybe?

And pitty :P it's been annoying the heck out of me haha i can't seem to figure out the perfect place for it and i drew up tons of possiblities. And ofcourse i know it's not top priority lol but it will be at one point ;)
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
WJMuldowney

Re: Bugs 0.11.1

Post by WJMuldowney »

wololo wrote:if you have images in there it will be too big for email...
I figured out megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Y6JZI00

That's the entire WTH folder with images, profile, settings, etc. I re-uploaded it to my PSP, played a few games, and then zipped it and uploaded it. In an hour I'd had three blue screens but no lost cards yet.
marro

Post by marro »

I have a little problem. There are some cards that don't appear although i unlock the sets, but the images are in the zip file. It happens with a lot of cards. For example, with the Goblin Grenade of FEM, the Nether Void of LEG to name just two examples. I use the 0.11.1 version.

Thank you very much.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

marro wrote:I have a little problem. There are some cards that don't appear although i unlock the sets, but the images are in the zip file. It happens with a lot of cards. For example, with the Goblin Grenade of FEM, the Nether Void of LEG to name just two examples. I use the 0.11.1 version.

Thank you very much.

The image packs you downloaded are for all cards of each set, but that does not mean that Wgic is supporting all these cards!!! ;)

Here is a link to a list with all supported cards in Wagic: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/ ... dCards0111
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
marro

Post by marro »

Ok. I didn't know.

Thank you very much.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

I was slightly shocked to see that this hadn't been mentioned, but the Homonculus token created by Puppet Conjurer (ALA) is currently not an artifact. Although I haven't tested the fix yet, it appears (after checking other cards) that it should be a simple change from:

auto={U}{T}:token(Homonculus,Creature Homonclulus,0/1,blue)
to
auto={U}{T}:token(Homonculus,Creature Artifact Homonclulus,0/1,blue)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Sorrel wrote:I was slightly shocked to see that this hadn't been mentioned, but the Homonculus token created by Puppet Conjurer (ALA) is currently not an artifact. Although I haven't tested the fix yet, it appears (after checking other cards) that it should be a simple change from:

auto={U}{T}:token(Homonculus,Creature Homonclulus,0/1,blue)
to
auto={U}{T}:token(Homonculus,Creature Artifact Homonclulus,0/1,blue)

Thx for reporting. Fixed in the svn.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Raphael_Carlo

Post by Raphael_Carlo »

I had a Festering Goblin in my graveyard and the AI cast Animate Dead on it. I then cast Swat on it and Festering Goblin's effect prompted me to a menu (or was it the "interrupt effect"). I can't really remember because I accidentally pressed circle without reading it and I got stuck in a part of the game. I don't know if I were to target a creature or something because I pressed x and o and nothing happens.

*The AI didn't have any other creatures and I have 2 Nekrataals and another Festering Goblin on the field. (But this won't matter)
Raphael_Carlo

Post by Raphael_Carlo »

Death's Head Buzzard's effect won't trigger even if it goes to the graveyard. I used Nantuko Husk's ability and the said card as a sacrifice and the -1/-1 effect on all creatures didn't happen.
salamandar

Post by salamandar »

I have noticed Hedron crab didn't target player but opponent.
ZEN
[card]
text=Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, target player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
auto=@movedTo(land|myBattlefield):deplete:3 player
name=Hedron Crab
rarity=U
mana={U}
type=Creature
subtype=Crab
power=0
toughness=2
[/card]
"Rien n'est vrai, tout est permis" - Ainsi Parlait Zarathoustra - Friedrich Nietzsche