Bugs 0.11.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs 0.11.1

Post by wololo »

that wouldn't work. I'm guessing the idea was that one would rarely want to deplete themselves...
anyways I think the correct version would be target(player) instead of player
pake1

Post by pake1 »

When 2 legendary cards are in play, they both go to the graveyard.

For instance, if I put my Gaeas Cradle out, and the AI does, then they both go to the graveyard.

I followed the instructions in the first posts, checking if the version is 11.1 (which it is), and if there is a 'primitive' folder in sets (which there is ), and if the types=Legendary Land exists on the cards and not ability=legendary (which it is not). The only thing I can think about is that I downloaded the newest version, added the images pack, and copied my Player, Profiles, Settings to the new download, and added the custom wagic eboot....

Any tips?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

pake1 wrote:When 2 legendary cards are in play, they both go to the graveyard.

For instance, if I put my Gaeas Cradle out, and the AI does, then they both go to the graveyard.
Yes...and?
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

pake1 wrote:When 2 legendary cards are in play, they both go to the graveyard.

I followed the instructions in the first posts, checking if the version is 11.1 (which it is), and if there is a 'primitive' folder in sets (which there is ), and if the types=Legendary Land exists on the cards and not ability=legendary (which it is not). The only thing I can think about is that I downloaded the newest version, added the images pack, and copied my Player, Profiles, Settings to the new download, and added the custom wagic eboot....

Any tips?

This is exactly what legendary cards should do if they see a copy of themself on the battlefield.... ;) Read the official rules!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
pake1

Post by pake1 »

haha woops =p

Thanks though =).
Raphael_Carlo

Post by Raphael_Carlo »

is this code okay? it's not working somehow.

name=Death's-Head Buzzard
abilities=flying
auto=@movedto(this|graveyard) from(battlefield):-1/-1 all(creature|Battlefield) ueot
text=Flying -- When Death's-Head Buzzard is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, all creatures get -1/-1 until end of turn.
mana={1}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Bird
power=2
toughness=1

i got it from the primitives.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

I'm not sure what's causing it, but Orochi Leafcaller (1/1 creature with {G}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool) is tapping when its ability is used.

I've checked mtg.txt and it's correctly coded (doesn't have {T} in the cost or as an effect), and no cards in play should be causing it.

Just checked while posting this, and it does at least seem to be in the effect, so you can use it multiple times per turn.
Basically, it seems to be thinking that the abilities are "{G}:Add {C} && {T}", C being any color.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Sorrel wrote:I'm not sure what's causing it, but Orochi Leafcaller (1/1 creature with {G}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool) is tapping when its ability is used.

I've checked mtg.txt and it's correctly coded (doesn't have {T} in the cost or as an effect), and no cards in play should be causing it.

Just checked while posting this, and it does at least seem to be in the effect, so you can use it multiple times per turn.
Basically, it seems to be thinking that the abilities are "{G}:Add {C} && {T}", C being any color.

Hmmm, i tested this card with the latest revision and the card works just fine.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that one, but it's still doing it for me. As I mentioned, I don't see any reason for it to do so, but it does. It's not a major issue (as it allows the ability to still be used multiple times, all it does is prevent from tapping for other effects such as attacking) - the problem's more that it's doing it for no particular reason...

Of course, one of my last games I also had the whole thing freeze up. It wasn't so much a bug as me trying to do something it didn't want to do (specifically, create over one hundred tokens at once when I had over that many creatures in play)
xecho

Post by xecho »

Undermine - You loose 3 lifes.
Countersquall - You loose 2 lifes.
Undead Gladiator - Is the best card ever.