Bugs 0.11.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Dr.Solomat

Re: Bugs 0.11.1

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Presence of the Master and Null Brooch have been removed now.

It is very likely that they have been in the game without ever working!

Thanks for reporting!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
moxen

Bugs 0.11.1 Balthor the Defiled- crash on activation

Post by moxen »

I can't find previous reports on this.

I've not modified the codes for this card at all. Tested on wth11.1 as well as beta12.0. I'm running CFM 5.5 33m(slim 2000) and winxp sp3 for PC. On both O/S & console, every single time I activate Balthor's ability, the game crashes. PSP will power off itself after a short freeze or 5-10 seconds. PC wagic client will abort with an error message: Application Error The instruction at "0X0044cc49" referenced mermory at "0x00000050" The memory could not be read. I've tried creatures with no abilities in red/black in the graveyard but same thing happens.

[card]
name=Balthor the Defiled
auto=lord(minion) 1/1
auto={B}{B}{B}:moveTo(myBattlefield) all(creature[black;red]|mygraveyard) && moveTo(opponentBattlefield) all(creature[black;red]|opponentgraveyard) && moveTo(exile) all(this) limit:1
text=Minion creatures get +1/+1. -- {B}{B}{B}, Exile Balthor the Defiled: Each player returns all black and all red creature cards from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Zombie Dwarf
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver