Pakes Planeswalker Add-On

In this forum you will find all cards that COULD be added to the game but aren't because they don't work 100%.
kaioshin

Re: Pakes Planeswalker Add-On

Post by kaioshin »

Nice to see some use for my old planeswalker code ... :) I will test it as soon as I can.

Cheers!
pake1

Post by pake1 »

Yeah Kaio your base code was awesome. Thanks man!

I thought the only thing that was missing was a way to damage the planeswalkers, w/o it being a creature, enchantment etc.

I might try to code the other planeswalkers.. Sorin Markov is next on the list.. i need a way to make the computer not cast anything for a turn for it to work
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Sense of humor alert:

One very minor issue in the current planeswalker package: in the mtg.txt named "mtg_pakev0.1" Aliban's Tower is missing the 'r' in tower on the list, LOL.

This has been a public service announcement from the grammar police...
moxen

Post by moxen »

KF1. That was mean. But yeah LOL.
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver
pake1

Post by pake1 »

:lol:

Thats pretty weird. I only edited lightning bolt and shock to coincide with Chandra Ablaze's ultimate.

Its in the SVN mtg.txt too lol.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

pake1 wrote::lol:

Thats pretty weird. I only edited lightning bolt and shock to coincide with Chandra Ablaze's ultimate.

Its in the SVN mtg.txt too lol.
Pake1,

I am so glad you have a sense of humor... LOL

Any updates on the way?
pake1

Post by pake1 »

I''m working on Ajani Goldmane right now.. however the whole Serra Avatar ultiamte can only work with Zethfox's SVN update.
Tepomaster

Post by Tepomaster »

The addon of planeswalkers... dont have id x.X

I dont know how the others can play with the cards, but i need to put a id in the planeswalkers and add the id to my collection, because anyway dont have a set and i cant add directly to a deck :S

Please, add the id and if you can add the imagen cards... But thanks a lot! Really Work!!!!
pake1

Post by pake1 »

All you need to do is add this file to your mtg/sets/primitives folder.

All the _cards.dat files in the sets folder have the ID#s for the planeswalkers.

Of course you need to unlock the needed set first in order to gain access to the planeswalkers ;), then you could find it in the shop.
reiz26

Post by reiz26 »

Really cool add-on Sir!!! Just wanna ask do you know how can i edit the elspeth token so I could use one with the soldier image? Tnx!!!