Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

All suggestion to improve/change the Gui used by Wagic.
carslove54
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by carslove54 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 am

kevlahnota wrote:here's a sample card back.

Image

Its simple but I think its missing something but I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?
I like it, trim edges maybe?

Atriel
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by Atriel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Trophy room finished! :mrgreen:

There's a preview of the Trophies:

Image

There's the link of the resources. There's two folders; normal resolution and hi-res (2x, for future changes): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/744 ... 20Room.rar

I'll try to make a modified version, a little more complex, of your card back (for me, it's fine, but i will try with borders and without the mana symbols, because I will modify this symbols for others... :D ).

EDIT: If you need the original work for the trophy room, i'll upload to you. The problem is this work is in Corel Draw file (cdr). If you can work with it, please comment, and I'll upload. ;)
Atriel

carslove54
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by carslove54 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Atriel wrote:Trophy room finished! :mrgreen:

There's a preview of the Trophies:

Image

There's the link of the resources. There's two folders; normal resolution and hi-res (2x, for future changes): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/744 ... 20Room.rar

I'll try to make a modified version, a little more complex, of your card back (for me, it's fine, but i will try with borders and without the mana symbols, because I will modify this symbols for others... :D ).

EDIT: If you need the original work for the trophy room, i'll upload to you. The problem is this work is in Corel Draw file (cdr). If you can work with it, please comment, and I'll upload. ;)
Could be the awardback more like true wood?

something like this, but well done :)


Image

Atriel
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by Atriel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 pm

carslove54 wrote:Could be the awardback more like true wood?

something like this, but well done :)


Image
Woah!! :o . I like more yours! For me, I'll change for this. (Eres una máquina, tío! :mrgreen: )

Can you upload this for 960x544 and 480x272, please? :)

EDIT: Nevermind... Here we are!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/744 ... rdback.rar
Atriel

Atriel
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by Atriel » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am

This is my backcard preview:

Image

What do you think? ;)

EDIT: I try ro create mana symbols that not contain images like fire, death, etc. I create mana symbols with only colours.
Atriel

carslove54
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by carslove54 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 am

Atriel wrote:
carslove54 wrote:Could be the awardback more like true wood?

something like this, but well done :)


Image
Woah!! :o . I like more yours! For me, I'll change for this. (Eres una máquina, tío! :mrgreen: )

Can you upload this for 960x544 and 480x272, please? :)

EDIT: Nevermind... Here we are!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/744 ... rdback.rar
Image

If somebody wants the psd, ill give it for you
Last edited by carslove54 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

carslove54
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by carslove54 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:41 am

Atriel wrote:This is my backcard preview:

Image

What do you think? ;)

EDIT: I try ro create mana symbols that not contain images like fire, death, etc. I create mana symbols with only colours.
It seems to have some oriental touches :mrgreen: I like it

Atriel
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by Atriel » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Ok. I updated the resources. It contains all the elements of the Trophy Room plus the Backcards (all in normal and Hi-Res resolution). Have fun! ;)

Here's the link: http://db.tt/8ODlVotJ

EDIT: Thanks carslove54 to update the awardback file. It looks fine! I like it! :mrgreen: .
Atriel

Atriel
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Default Graphics Hi-Res Project

Post by Atriel » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 am

Any idea for the frontcards and the mana symbols? I try to create them, but i don't have any good idea... :cry:

EDIT: This is the resources in cdr format (Corel Draw): http://db.tt/uRcJu03A
Atriel

Post Reply