Unlocking new sets in shop

All about the shop and the way of improving it
ldaneels

Unlocking new sets in shop

Post by ldaneels »

It would be nice if the sets could be unlocked through purchase. As it stands, the sets are unlocked way too fast & you don't get a chance to enjoy each set.

[EDIT ABRA: renamed & Moved]
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Unlocking new sets

Post by wololo »

Wait until you only have a dozen left to unlock... ;)
I've been playing since the release and still have 10 sets to unlock.
The first ones get unlocked easily, but given the algorithm, the more sets you unlock, the more difficult it gets to unlock the next ones.

Although we are thinking of ways to make that better, yes (pay to unlock is one of the possibilities...)
ldaneels

Post by ldaneels »

Ah ok, I am only at my 5th set & right now I am unlocking one every match.
Actually, I would personnally enjoy it more if I could get to know each in depth & choose when to unlock new ones.
Thanks for all your hard work.
coolguy824

Post by coolguy824 »

In that vein, I would suggest making it a choice: one can either choose to unlock the set or choose to get an alternate reward (whether that be a free booster pack, a rare, credits, etc.). I think that would help to slow down the set acquiring rate for those people who want to become fully versed in each set before moving on to the next.
Szei

Post by Szei »

coolguy824 wrote:In that vein, I would suggest making it a choice: one can either choose to unlock the set or choose to get an alternate reward (whether that be a free booster pack, a rare, credits, etc.). I think that would help to slow down the set acquiring rate for those people who want to become fully versed in each set before moving on to the next.
This may interest you. Essentially the idea you are stating.