Deck statistics and some random Q's.

Suggestions and Ideas to improve the in-game deck editor
Saint

Re: Deck statistics and some random Q's.

Post by Saint »

@Wololo

Been brainstorming about it this weekend and came up with 2 ideas.

1. you leave it as it is but make the block on the left (now for artifacts etc.) and put the planeswalkers there, then leaving all the lands and creatures as they are and making another block on the right (like you had on the left previously with artifacts and enchantments). This does however make your playing field a bit smaller but if you let lands overlap a bit and creatures overlap quicker it should be possible and will be the easiest way.

2. Ripping off the idea of the old magic game and slightly tweaking it were you get a new layer window were you put in the attackers thus removing the combat area as we have now making place for the 3 lines we discussed before, it will however require moe coding because you need to create a new layer were you select th attackers and the targets and then let the AI choose blockers under each target, so you see the end target in the layer, underneath that you see the blockers, then you see your attackers each under there targets. (if you don't get it i could make a simple pic but i think it kind of explains itself).

And btw read the previous post aswell, might want to change the topic title or split it from the point we started talking about planeswalkers since this draws way less of a crowd then a topic called "Coding in Planeswalkers" or something like that :P
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652