EDH etc. in future releases

Suggestion about new game mode (campaign, EDH, etc...)
Saint

EDH etc. in future releases

Post by Saint »

Just curious, this goes out mostly to the custom game developers, it would be a great addition to add different game types like Elder Dragon Highlander, Two headed giant (instead of 2 player mode :P) normal Highlander etc. etc. stuff like that, i know it won't be for the upcomming version but maybe for a later release.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Jeck

Re: EDH etc. in future releases

Post by Jeck »

Shhh. Don't spoil our secret plans :P Not this release, but keep an eye on next few after it :P
Saint

Post by Saint »

Haha oeps didn't know it was planned yet :P i was making a EDH deck earlier and was like "hey that could be fun in wagic' :P
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Jeck

Post by Jeck »

One of the things most definitely needed for future releases will be special format decks, so keep track of any good ones. There might be a use for them soon :)
Saint

Post by Saint »

Well do keep in mind that things like two headed giant don't need MUCH extra rule coding because alot is the same but if you take Elder dragon highlander for instance you work with a commander that's whats your decks build around, playfield is slightly different and will need alot of coding :P (Idk if you read the EDH rules yet/know or play the format yourself and know how it works already)