Devhook with HBL

This forum is locked, but kept for archiving purpose. If you want to discuss Half-Byte Loader or PSP homebrews, we now recommend our sister forum http://wololo.net/talk
Forum rules
Do not post requests/bug reports regarding versions of the HBL that you didn't download from wololo.net, I do not offer support for other people's versions, thanks!
Chris142289

Devhook with HBL

Post by Chris142289 »

Hey can anyone especially wololo tell me if its possible to make the next revision of HBL to be compatible with Devhook so I can run some isos finally? :)
valonleet

Re: Devhook with HBL

Post by valonleet »

HBL will not lead to an iso loader.
Chris142289

Post by Chris142289 »

I know that HBL wont lead to a iso loader but is their any way to make compatible with some already made?
valonleet

Post by valonleet »

Chris142289 wrote:I know that HBL wont lead to a iso loader but is their any way to make compatible with some already made?
from what everyone has said, no.
Chris142289

Post by Chris142289 »

Ok thanks for the information valoneet
garrei

Post by garrei »

actually there is an iso loader. it is still in development but it can partially load an iso through hbl. its called koens loader or kl.... just google it to find out more info on it. but yea, they are trying to only get it to run on hbl so we shall wait and see what happens in the next few revisions
Chris142289

Post by Chris142289 »

Thanks for the information but you know that their is a possibility that the loader might not run any isos like you said we'll just have to wait
Saint

Post by Saint »

Here's some info about what KL is and how it works/you get it to work: http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation-Port ... go-arrive/

It's far far FAR from perfect to be honest, I still have hopes for a 6.20 CFW, there are tons of people in the Scene that know the exploit so that's just a matter of time (wish dark-alex was still around *sigh* oh well).

But anyways if you can't wait for that this is sort of a solution I guess, just check PSP hack sites for the latest news about projects in the works and upcomming projects etc. and keep your fingers crossed for a CFW.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652