Magic Wagic 0.3 Release

All add-on programm and tools for wagic
pootie_tang

Re: Wagic Trainer

Post by pootie_tang »

NyghtcrawleR wrote:I am all for people adding to this game in any way possible. The more the merrier.
my thoughts exactly! :D keep it going Wagic lovers! :mrgreen:
THANX FOR THE SPECTACULAR WORK Y'ALL ARE DOING FOR THE MTG PSP FANBASE, MANY HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!
LordBane999

Post by LordBane999 »

my comment wasn't irrelevant, it's true you never see people make cheats/trainers for demos ( before you say anything, yes i know there is some), so why for a beta, it's kinda of like the custom firmware extender when it was first made, your essentially making an outside app plugin that does something you can already do, it's not really any easier to use or anything, just saves you a couple minutes is all
autilio

Post by autilio »

I understood all you guys said about the tool.

I'm working on a visual card creator and editor, if anyone have sugestions or ideias, please say

and a 0.3 release of magic trainer too.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I think something very important Wagic is lacking right now is a possibility to automatically download the card pictures. This is typically the kind of thing that a windows tool could do.
NyghtcrawleR

Post by NyghtcrawleR »

LordBane999 wrote:my comment wasn't irrelevant, it's true you never see people make cheats/trainers for demos ( before you say anything, yes i know there is some), so why for a beta, it's kinda of like the custom firmware extender when it was first made, your essentially making an outside app plugin that does something you can already do, it's not really any easier to use or anything, just saves you a couple minutes is all
But this isnt a demo. If its a tool that doesnt need to be updated after every release or even if the person makes it does update it then I see no reason that it cant be made alongside it and provide a resource fo some players. You may not use it but that doesnt mean that other people new to it wont find it useful.....

And this is just the first stages of it. If it becomes a visual editor that you can preview cards how can you say its pointless?
"Real Magic" Graphic Mod & Image sets: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318
autilio

Post by autilio »

Just a peek .

LordBane999

Post by LordBane999 »

not bad looking autilio, and NyghtcrawleR i'm not saying it's totally pointless, but almost anyone has a bit of knowledge in how to alter a data file anymore, the only difference really that i see between your and my comments is that at least i'm giving people more credit in their own computer skills, if we relied on external help all the time we would never learn and then there will be more questions of the same usual crepes (don't understand what i'm saying then here's a parable: give man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and they can eat for the rest of their life), helping people is important but i rather teach them how to it by "hand", then give them an app and say there you go learn

EDIT: also i like to apologize to autilio and wololo, because we are hijacking this thread with our arguing and bickering; also if you want to continue this with me, then pm me your response NyghtcrawleR
autilio

Re: Magic Wagic

Post by autilio »

Updated. Added RoapMap.
autilio

Re: Magic Wagic 0.3 Release

Post by autilio »

New Version Release :D
autilio

Re: Magic Wagic 0.3 Release

Post by autilio »

0.5 preview