More Updated Decks

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
William Ward

More Updated Decks

Post by William Ward »

i really like this game as you all know and cant play proper magic nowadays and only play this every know and then and there never seems to be updated decks for the new sets that comes out and i cant really make decks because i dont have much knowledge of the newer decks and dont have time to research them so could somebody do new decks for updated sets even if there basic tbh
KF1

Re: More Updated Decks

Post by KF1 »

William Ward wrote:i really like this game as you all know and cant play proper magic nowadays and only play this every know and then and there never seems to be updated decks for the new sets that comes out and i cant really make decks because i dont have much knowledge of the newer decks and dont have time to research them so could somebody do new decks for updated sets even if there basic tbh
Part of the problem in the Wagic Community we are facing is that some of the newer sets have mechanics that are not fully implemented yet, such as Scry or devotion.

As such, until there is an official update to Wagic that includes more of the missing mechanics, a lot of sets like M11 starter decks or some of the Theros block decks can't be fully implemented.
William Ward

Re: More Updated Decks

Post by William Ward »

i know but it would be nice to have decks that simply use the new cards that arent starter sets :P i know alot havent been implented but i think there could be workarounds