Wagic Deconstructed (For use with 0.17.0)

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
Wotanubis

Wagic Deconstructed (For use with 0.17.0)

Post by Wotanubis »

So I have created 104 decks, some of them similar, but all being essentially different, using the Maxglee card unlock. Some of them you will recognize, some will be surprisingly fresh. I actually created these on 0.16.0 with ISD integrated, and I looked at EVERY SINGLE CARD. Aspergery, I know. Some cards I put in decks and they didn't function-once I get that list sorted out, I will send the list to Wololo. The only card that I left in a deck that doesn't work quite right is Utopia Sprawl in G Squirrel: it acts as another land instead of being like Wild Growth, so it actually is broken in a way that is beneficial and it doesn't crash the game. I will be happy to explain strategy if you don't understand how a deck is supposed to work. I haven't done a lot of playtesting, so if you find anything please post. I've already made changes to BW Aura and R Shaman, and I expect to find more streamline issues: I learned a lot during this experiment.

deck105 will be a Werewolf deck for 0.18.0: I will release a version with all of the decks updated when 0.18.0 is released.
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

William Ward

Re: Wagic Deconstructed (For use with 0.17.0)

Post by William Ward »

nice work mate :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

great decks, do you mind if i add the ones i consider ai uses extremely successfully to the wagic main decks?
btw your best bet would be to send the list to me :) i've been working with ai and card abilities for over 2 years now(if i can remember correctly).
any **** stuff ai does like getting locked up, random crash, targeting with an ability extremely poorly(like destroying its own creatures), would be very welcomed.
Wotanubis

Post by Wotanubis »

That would be totally awesome. I'm glad to see that people downloaded it.

Sorry for the long absence: the PSP I used to play on became a brick but my girlfriend got a Galaxy S4 last week and we are downloading the images now. I'd stilll like to put out an updated version so be on the lookout.
Wotanubis

Post by Wotanubis »

Here's something fresh based on a RL Modern deck I built, but without the Chalice of Life and Grove of the Guardian
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Wotanubis

Post by Wotanubis »

Here's an update: I did some quick adding of each planewalker card to a deck they were best suited for, except Garruk Relentless: I am really hoping to see Immerwolf, Pyreheart Wolf and the implementation of Bloodrush in the next update so I can better utilize him in a revamp of the GW Wolf into RG Wolf.
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]