Scarecrows!

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
lantern48

Scarecrows!

Post by lantern48 »

So I set out to create a fun, but at least decent Scarecrow deck. The requirements being every creature had to be a Scarecrow, and none of the old Moxes, Lotuses, or Ancestrall Recall could be used. Here's what I came up with:

Creatures (all are Scarecrows):

- 4x Painters Servant (Shadowmoor) *his ability doesn't work, but that's ok - you don't need it.
- 2x Rattleblaze Scarecrow (Shadowmoor)
- 4x Reaper King (Shadowmoor)
- 4x Scarecrone (Eventide)
- 4x Scrapbasket (Shadowmoor)
- 4x Watchwing Scarecrow (Shadowmoor)
- 4x Wingrattle Scarecrow (Shadowmoor)

Lands:

- 4x Seat of the Synod (Mirrodin)
- 4x Tree of Tales (Planechase)
- 4x Vault of Whispers (Planechase)
- 4x Ancient Den (Mirrodin)
- 4x Great Furnace (Mirrodin)
- 4x Glimmervoid (Mirrodin)

Spells:

- 4x Catalog (8th Edition)
- 3x Prismatic Omen (Shadowmoor)
- 2x Time of Need (Champions of Kamigawa)

Artifact:

- 1x Mox Opal (Scars of Mirrodin)

Not only did it turn out fun to play, but it can get downright nasty with the Reaper King/Scarecrone/Persist combo, which can be pulled off multiple times in a single turn. Maybe you've never really given a serious look at Reaper King, but his ability is pretty nuts: in addition to giving all your other Crows +1/+1, every time a Crow comes into play he destroys a target permanent - yes, permanent. And as mentioned, you can easily fire this off 2-5 times a turn, every turn - and it's as fun as it sounds. :twisted:
Give this deck a try and remember to use 'Catalog' to discard your Reaper Kings so you can get him out with Scarecrone's ability. Or just play him from your hand on turn 5 if you have the mana requirement.

I hope you have as much fun with it as I am. :)
Zethfox

Re: Scarecrows!

Post by Zethfox »

this deck is AWESOOOOME! and no power nine cards :D!! 2 thumbs WAY up...
oh you forgot,
Not only did it turn out fun to play, but it can get downright nasty with the Reaper King/Scarecrone/Persist combo, and all your creatures look cool as heck
:P
lantern48

Post by lantern48 »

Zethfox wrote:this deck is AWESOOOOME! and no power nine cards :D!! 2 thumbs WAY up...
oh you forgot,
Not only did it turn out fun to play, but it can get downright nasty with the Reaper King/Scarecrone/Persist combo, and all your creatures look cool as heck
:P
The creatures do indeed look cool and demented as all heck!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

my personal fave is Fang Skulkin tho he's not in your deck...it has the best flavor text ever....
"Everything falls apart. But living things fall apart in the most fascinating ways."
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hello
This sensitivity can someone encode and move up to the net this form
because the psp does not read such a deck.
great