Ouch! A Sliver!

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
SliverMadness

Ouch! A Sliver!

Post by SliverMadness »

This is a tweaked version of my Real Sliver Deck. Of course there were a few things missing... So I threw in a few things for fun :) Let me know how it plays. I'm aware it lacks spells.. Haven't found the ones i'm looking for yet for this Edited Deck..

Code: Select all

#NAME:Ouch A Sliver
#DESC:Someone get me a pin

Nicol Bolas, Plainswalker (CFX)
Heart Sliver (TMP) *2
Muscle Sliver (TMP) *2
Might Sliver (TSP) *2
Magma Sliver (LGN) *2
Horned Sliver (TMP) *2
Sliver Overlord (PDS)
Sliver Legion (FUT)
Sliver Queen (STH)
Gemhide Sliver (TSP) *2
Crystalline Sliver (STH)
Winged Sliver (TMP)
Metallic Sliver (PDS) *2
Fury Sliver (TSP)
Fungus Sliver (TSP)
Barbed Sliver (TMP)
Spined Sliver (PDS)
Brood Sliver (LGN)
Necrotic Sliver (PLC)*2
Clot Sliver (TMP) *2
Virulent Sliver (FUT) *2
Spectral Sliver (LGN) *2
Vivid Grove (LRW) *2
Vivid Creek (LRW) *2
Rootbound Crag (M11)
Forest (M11) *5
Swamp (M11) *2
Plains (M11) *2
Mountain (M11) *3
Island (M11) *2
Terramorphic Expanse (M11) *2
Rupture Spire (CFX) *2
Cruel Ultimatum (ALA)
Razorverge Thicket (SOM) *2
Crumbling Necropolis (ALA) *2

(Still Working on replacements atm, deck had "uncoded cards")

Replacing:

Coat of Arms
Blightning (ALA) *2
Clarion Ultimatum (ALA)
Ancient Ziggurat (CFX) *2

With:
Crumbling Necropolis (ALA) *2
Sliver Legion (FUT)
Sliver Queen (STH)
Necrotic Sliver (PLC) *2
Razorverge Thicket (SOM) *2

Uncoded Replacements I want:
Esper Stormblade (Would work wonders)
Grixis Grimblade (Would work wonders)
Last edited by SliverMadness on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
lozanogo

Re: Ouch! A Sliver!

Post by lozanogo »

Is Coat of Arms suppported in Wagic?
SliverMadness

Post by SliverMadness »

I'm not entirely sure. I've used the search and the results i get are very grey on the subject... as with some others im using in my deck, but there are codes listed in my wtg res folders.. images and such as well... How I long for a list of Non-Usable cards... I read post about someone using 17 COA in there elf deck? I'll test it out tonight and post back in the morrow
lozanogo

Post by lozanogo »

SliverMadness wrote:I'm not entirely sure. I've used the search and the results i get are very grey on the subject... as with some others im using in my deck, but there are codes listed in my wtg res folders.. images and such as well... How I long for a list of Non-Usable cards... I read post about someone using 17 COA in there elf deck? I'll test it out tonight and post back in the morrow
That's actually simple. In the RES/sets/primitives folder there are 3 files currently on the official release version 13.1. Those files are: mtg.txt (the official supported cards), borderline.txt (works ok, but not officially supported), and zethaddon.txt (file from a guy who some heavy coding on supporting abilities for v. 13). These 3 files contains all the possible codes, and Coat of Arms is not there, so it is not supported. Of course you may want to add some newly coded cards to fit your decks (for example, I have Exhume in a reanimator deck, which is not officially supported).

Regarding the images: the sets contains all images and id definitions, such that to add a new card in wagic you only need to add its code in the RES/sets/primitives folders.

I hope I was clear with the explanation ;)
KF1

Post by KF1 »

to my knowledge:

Ancient Ziggurat
Clarion Ultimatum

are not coded yet.

Blightning was removed from Wagic at least temporarily IIRC until the problems with the codes can be addressed.

Coat of Arms has been attempted but I am not aware of any bug free versions for Wagic as of 10/6/10.

I am very interested in what cards would you substitute for the missing cards.

Please advise.
lozanogo

Post by lozanogo »

KF1 wrote:to my knowledge:

Ancient Ziggurat
Clarion Ultimatum

are not coded yet.

Blightning was removed from Wagic at least temporarily IIRC until the problems with the codes can be addressed.

Coat of Arms has been attempted but I am not aware of any bug free versions for Wagic as of 10/6/10.

I am very interested in what cards would you substitute for the missing cards.

Please advise.
For Coat of Arms, Sliver Legion is a good replacement, though you'd need to drop down 5-color mana.
SliverMadness

Post by SliverMadness »

I figured there were a few bugged out cards. I left out some crucial cards that stacked with the slivers.. but there not coded yet..

I had to take out the following because I couldn't find them:
Armillary Sphere
Heartstone
Wild Pair
Aphetto Dredging (Crucial)
Retaliator Griffen

Magma Sliver (Works amazingly with Horned Sliver)
Toxic Sliver Paired with Talon Sliver means they wont block you.
Ward Sliver
And other around 6 other slivers

Sliver Legion is an alright alternative.. you need all 5 of the mana types. Which would be easy to get as gemhide sliver adds 1 mana of any type, on top of the Vivid Grove/Creek/Rupture Spire.

I'm still going to tweak this a bit, take out whats not coded and find replacements.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Excellent, I look forward to whatever you come up with.
SliverMadness

Post by SliverMadness »

KF1 wrote:Excellent, I look forward to whatever you come up with.
There are so many cards... and its so time consuming trying to find replacements that work the way i want them too... I've made a couple improvements with lands, adding 3 new slivers.
lozanogo

Post by lozanogo »

SliverMadness wrote:I figured there were a few bugged out cards. I left out some crucial cards that stacked with the slivers.. but there not coded yet..

I had to take out the following because I couldn't find them:
Armillary Sphere
Heartstone
Wild Pair
Aphetto Dredging (Crucial)
Retaliator Griffen

Magma Sliver (Works amazingly with Horned Sliver)
Toxic Sliver Paired with Talon Sliver means they wont block you.
Ward Sliver
And other around 6 other slivers

Sliver Legion is an alright alternative.. you need all 5 of the mana types. Which would be easy to get as gemhide sliver adds 1 mana of any type, on top of the Vivid Grove/Creek/Rupture Spire.

I'm still going to tweak this a bit, take out whats not coded and find replacements.
Both Magma and Ward Sliver are coded, the other are not. :D