Correction of Planeswalkers ver. 0.0.2 / 2019 up to Ashiok

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Luruz

Correction of Planeswalkers ver. 0.0.2 / 2019 up to Ashiok

Post by Luruz » Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Good day team.

I have been reviewing the activated abilities of the Planwsalkers and I have noticed that the description at the time of choosing their activated abilities are ambiguous.

It is not the same as a text that says: The target player gain 2 lives.
And your activated ability at the time of choosing say: Gain 2 lives.
I should say: The target player gain 2 lives.

So, I started modifying the code of the planeswalkers using the command "Name (Insert the name here)"

This same I have thought to do it to all the activated abilities of all cards from ALPHA to Tenth Edition. But first I will correct all the Planeswalkers and I starts alphabetically.

P.D: To not make new posts in this one, I will be modifying this post adding the phrase: Re-edit No. X. This means that I will have added new cards to the list.

AJANI

Ajani Goldmane

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=counter(0/0,4,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Gain 2 life) life:2 controller
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each...) all(creature|mybattlefield) counter(1/1,1) && all(creature|mybattlefield) vigilance ueot
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create a white Avatar...) token(Avatar,Creature Avatar,0/0,white) and!( transforms((,newability[lifetotal/lifetotal cdaactive])) forever)!
text=+1: You gain 2 life. -- -1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Those creatures gain vigilance until end of turn. -- -6: Put a white Avatar creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to your life total."
mana={2}{W}{W}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani Steadfast

[card]
name=Ajani Steadfast
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a Loyalty counter) donothing restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~lessthan~1}
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Target creature gets +1/+1, first strike...) target(creature) transforms((,newability[1/1],newability[vigilance],newability[first strike],newability[lifelink])) ueot restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~morethan~0}
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Put a +1/+1 counter and loyalty counters on others...) all(creature|mybattlefield) counter(1/1,1) && all(other planeswalker|mybattlefield) counter(0/0,1,Loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(-7: Get an emblem: "Prevent all but 1") emblem transforms((,newability[forcefield controller])) forever dontremove
text=+1: Until end of turn, up to one target creature gets +1/+1 and gains first strike, vigilance, and lifelink. -- -2: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control and a loyalty counter on each other planeswalker you control. -- -7: You get an emblem with "If a source would deal damage to you or a planeswalker you control, prevent all but 1 of that damage."
mana={3}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani Unyielding

[card]
name=Ajani Unyielding
aicode=activate target(<3>*[zpos<=3]|mylibrary) name(revealed card) moveto(myhand) name(revealed card) and!(if cantargetcard(land;instant;sorcery|*) then bottomoflibrary)!
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Reveal the top three cards...) reveal:3 optionone name(Get Nonland Cards) target(<3>*[-land]|reveal) moveto(myhand) optiononeend optiontwo name(put on bottom) target(<3>*|reveal) bottomoflibrary optiontwoend revealend
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Exile target creature) target(creature) dynamicability<!mytgt powerlifegain targetcontroller!> moveTo(exile)
auto={C(0/0,-9,Loyalty)}:name(-9: Put five +1/+1 and Loyalty counters on others...) counter(1/1,5) all(creature|mybattlefield) && counter(0/0,5,loyalty) all(other planeswalker|mybattlefield)
text=+2: Reveal the top three cards of your library. Put all nonland permanent cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. -- -2: Exile target creature. Its controller gains life equal to its power. -- -9: Put five +1/+1 counters on each creature you control and five loyalty counters on each other planeswalker you control.
mana={4}{G}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani Vengeant

[card]
name=Ajani Vengeant
auto=counter(0/0,3,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Target permanent doesn't untap) frozen target(*)
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Ajani deals 3 damage and gain 3 life) damage:3 target(creature,player) && life:3 controller
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(-7: Destroy all lands target player controls) target(player) destroy all(land|targetedpersonsbattlefield)
text=+1: Target permanent doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step. -- -2: Ajani Vengeant deals 3 damage to target creature or player and you gain 3 life. -- -7: Destroy all lands target player controls.
mana={2}{R}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani, Caller of the Pride

[card]
name=Ajani, Caller of the Pride
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a loyalty counter) donothing restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~lessthan~1}
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to...) target(creature|battlefield) counter(1/1,1) restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~morethan~0}
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Target creature gains double strike and flying) flying && double strike target(creature|battlefield) ueot
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(-8: Create white Cat creature tokens equal to your life) token(Cat,Creature Cat,2/2,white)*lifetotal
text=+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target creature. -- -3: Target creature gains flying and double strike until end of turn. -- -8: Put X 2/2 white Cat creature tokens onto the battlefield, where X is your life total.
mana={1}{W}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani, Valiant Protector

[card]
name=Ajani, Valiant Protector
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Put two loyalty counter) donothing restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~lessthan~1}
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Put two +1/+1 counter on up to...) target(creature|battlefield) counter(1/1,2) restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~morethan~0}
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Reveal cards from the top...) Reveal:1 revealzone(mylibrary) revealuntil(creature|mylibrary) optionone choice name(Get Card) target(creature|reveal)  moveto(myhand) optiononeend optiontwo choice name(put on bottom) all(*|reveal) bottomoflibrary optiontwoend revealend
auto={C(0/0,-11,Loyalty)}:name(-11: Put X +1/+1 counters on target creature...) target(creature) counter(1/1,lifetotal) && trample ueot
text=+2: Put two +1/+1 counters on up to one target creature. -- +1: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a creature card. Put that card into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. -- -11: Put X +1/+1 counters on target creature, where X is your life total. That creature gains trample until end of turn.
mana={4}{G}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants

[card]
name=Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a loyalty counter) donothing restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~lessthan~1}
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to two...) target(<upto:2>other creature|battlefield) counter(1/1,1) 
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Return target creature from your graveyard...) moveTo(mybattlefield) target(creature[manacost<=2]|mygraveyard)
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(-7: Gen an emblem: Create three creature tokens...) emblem transforms((,newability[@each my endofturn:create(Cat:Creature Cat:1/1:lifelink:white)*3] )) forever dontremove
text=+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target creatures. -- -2: Return target creature card with converted mana cost 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield. -- -7: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of your end step, create three 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink."
mana={2}{W}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Ajani, the Greathearted

[card]
name=Ajani, the Greathearted
auto=counter(0/0,5,loyalty)
auto=lord(creature|myBattlefield) vigilance
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Gain 3 life) life:3 controller
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Put a +1/+1 and Loyalty counters on others...) counter(1/1) all(creature|myBattlefield) && counter(0/0,1,Loyalty) all(other planeswalker|myBattlefield)
text=Creatures you control have vigilance. -- +1: You gain 3 life. -- -2: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control and a loyalty counter on each other planeswalker you control.
mana={2}{G}{W}
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
ANGRATH

Angrath, Captain of Chaos

[card]
name=Angrath, Captain of Chaos
auto=lord(creature|myBattlefield) menace
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Amass 2) counter(1/1,2) notATarget(army|myBattlefield)
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Amass 2) create(Zombie Army:creature Zombie Army:0/0:black) and!(counter(1/1,2) notATarget(army|myBattlefield))!
text=Creatures you control have menace. -- -2: Amass 2. (Put two +1/+1 counters on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.)
mana={2}{BR}{BR}
subtype=Angrath
[/card]
ARLINN

Arlinn Kord

[card]
name=Arlinn Kord
auto=counter(0/0,3,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a Loyalty counter) donothing restriction{compare(cantargetcre)~lessthan~1}
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Target creature gets +2/+2 and...) target(creature) 2/2 ueot
auto={C(0/0,0,Loyalty)}:name(0: Create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token) token(Wolf,creature Wolf,2/2,green) && flip(Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon)
text=+1: Until end of turn, up to one target creature gets +2/+2 and gains vigilance and haste. -- 0: Put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. Transform Arlinn Kord.
mana={2}{R}{G}
subtype=Arlinn
[/card]
Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon

[card]
name=Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Creatures you control gets +1/+1 and trample) all(creature|mybattlefield) 1/1 ueot && all(creature|mybattlefield) trample ueot
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Arlinn deals 3 damage to any target and...) damage:3 target(creature,player) && all(this) flip(Arlinn Kord)
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:namename(-6: Get an emblem: "Creatures you control have haste...") emblem transforms((,newability[lord(creature|mybattlefield) {T}:target(creature,player) dynamicability<!powerstrike!>],newability[lord(creature|mybattlefield) haste])) forever dontremove
text=+1: Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain trample until end of turn. -- -1: Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Transform Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon. -- -6: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control have haste and '{T}: This creature deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.'"
subtype=Arlinn
color=red,green
[/card]
Arlinn, Voice of the Pack

[card]
name=Arlinn, Voice of the Pack
auto=counter(0/0,7,loyalty)
auto=@movedTo(*[Wolf;Werewolf]|myBattlefield):all(trigger[to]) counter(1/1)
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token) create(wolf:creature wolf:2/2:green)
text=Each creature you control that's a Wolf or Werewolf enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it. -- -2: Create a 2/2 green Wolf creature token.
mana={4}{G}{G}
subtype=Arlinn
[/card]
ASHIOK

Ashiok, Dream Render

[card]
name=Ashiok, Dream Render
auto=lord(*|opponentlibrary) shroud
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Target player puts the top four...) target(player) deplete:4 && moveTo(exile) all(*|opponentgraveyard)
text=Spells and abilities your opponents control can't cause their controller to search their library. -- -1: Target player puts the top four cards of their library into their graveyard. Then exile each opponent's graveyard.
mana={1}{UB}{UB}
subtype=Ashiok
[/card]
Last edited by Luruz on Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bas

Re: Correction of Planeswalkers ver.0.0.1 / 2019

Post by Bas » Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 pm

I am failing to understand.
Did you change how it works or only how it is named?

Luruz

Post by Luruz » Tue May 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Bas wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I am failing to understand.
Did you change how it works or only how it is named?
Greetings.

Since I'm not good at writing in English, I use Google translate to pass my ideas from Spanish to something all of you can understand.

What I try to do, is to be able to correctly read the text of an ability during the game.

I do not like to know, if the card says: Target player gains 2 life.
In the game, when activating the abilitie, the option in the new window only says: Gain 2 life.
If the card activating the ability says that, the target player gains 2 life, then the ability window to activate it must say that.

For that, I use the command: "Name (insert a sentence)" to correct that detail.

Bas

Post by Bas » Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Not going to stop you.

I do think, though.that there are better ways to use your energy and effort than being super nitpicky.