Updated Primitives

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Post Reply
ph34rbot
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 am

Updated Primitives

Post by ph34rbot » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:35 am

I invite everyone to update your primitives to this official version published on the master branch in github, it has a lot of bug fixes and some updated rules like the fact that all planeswalkers are now legendary.

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/b ... es/mtg.txt

Also in the sets folder you can find all of the mostly reprints set released in the last couple of years, sets like commander, duel decks and the "masters" sets, it even has Masters 25 and I know that was the master set you all have been waiting for.

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/t ... n/Res/sets

Name of the set and code of the set for reference:

Code: Select all

RNA Guild Kit( GK2 )
Ravnica Allegiance( RNA )
Ultimate Box Topper( PUMA )
Ultimate Masters( UMA )
GRN Guild Kit( GK1 )
Guilds of Ravnica( GRN )
Commander 2018( C18 )
Core Set 2019( M19 )
Signature 
Spellbook Jace( SS1 )
Battlebond ( BBD )
Commander Anthology 
Volume II( CM2 )
Dominaria( DOM )
Duel Decks Elves 
vs. Inventors( DDU )
Masters 25( A25 )
Rivals of Ixalan( RIX )
Unstable( UST )
Explorers of Ixalan( E02 )
From the Vault 
Transform( V17 )
Iconic Masters( IMA )
Duel Decks Merfolk
vs. Goblins( DDT )
Ixalan( XLN )
Commander 2017( C17 )
Hour of Devastation( HOU )
Archenemy Nicol 
Bolas( E01 )
Commander Anthology( CMA )
Amonkhet( AKH )
Amonkhet 
Invocations( MP2 )
Duel Decks Mind 
vs. Might( DDS )
Modern Masters 2017( MM3 )
Also I leave a link to the images ready for wagic, the are a bit heavy files but they look so good.

https://mega.nz/#F!jdBinKRS!9sG79aEOlGiH1Dgjg4bK6w

Red Wizard
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:30 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by Red Wizard » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

Great to see activity on this fine game.
Thanks so much for your contribution!
I will give this a spin... 8-)

ph34rbot
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by ph34rbot » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 am

Thanks I'm working on an "Official release", but it is a lot of work, please be patient

toulousedude192
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by toulousedude192 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 am

Hi, I'm new here. I have my basic WTH folder on PSP, just the default 19.0 download from the page. I know I can put in SETS folders from the RES subfolder. My question is, since you're compiling a whole "complete package" how should I just grab everything I need at once to slot into the RES folder? I am not very familiar with how this Github folder package setup works, there seem to be lots of folders that don't pertain to the PSP or RES folders. I downloaded the whole Cmake tagged under v0.20.1, do I now just take everything in that RES folder and slot it into mine? Would that include all the boosters and so on? :?: :?:

Sorry for all the questions, but to a newbie there's lots of things that are hard to grasp, especially how to "complete" my set up to the newest update. Thank you if you reply to this, I hope I'm not coming across as complaining, I really appreciate this community doing the coding and file sets! :D :lol:

Bas
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by Bas » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Nice to see you are still working on this. :)
Just got back to WTH a few days ago.
toulousedude192 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 am
Hi, I'm new here. I have my basic WTH folder on PSP, just the default 19.0 download from the page. I know I can put in SETS folders from the RES subfolder. My question is, since you're compiling a whole "complete package" how should I just grab everything I need at once to slot into the RES folder? I am not very familiar with how this Github folder package setup works, there seem to be lots of folders that don't pertain to the PSP or RES folders. I downloaded the whole Cmake tagged under v0.20.1, do I now just take everything in that RES folder and slot it into mine? Would that include all the boosters and so on? :?: :?:
I think you just take the MTG.txt, not that cmake file.
put it into /user/sets/primitives.

toulousedude192
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by toulousedude192 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 am

Alright, I got that and I downloaded the MTG folder with the sets and card art, and I put those into the sets folder. I'll resize them with a batch resizer since the ones I have from before this are smaller considering they're for PSP. Anything else?

Bas wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:09 pm
Nice to see you are still working on this. :)
Just got back to WTH a few days ago.
toulousedude192 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 am
Hi, I'm new here. I have my basic WTH folder on PSP, just the default 19.0 download from the page. I know I can put in SETS folders from the RES subfolder. My question is, since you're compiling a whole "complete package" how should I just grab everything I need at once to slot into the RES folder? I am not very familiar with how this Github folder package setup works, there seem to be lots of folders that don't pertain to the PSP or RES folders. I downloaded the whole Cmake tagged under v0.20.1, do I now just take everything in that RES folder and slot it into mine? Would that include all the boosters and so on? :?: :?:
I think you just take the MTG.txt, not that cmake file.
put it into /user/sets/primitives.

i-am-not-one
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by i-am-not-one » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 pm

Just going through and downloading now, got to charge up the old PSP and see how it goes.

Thanks ph34rbot

Luruz
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by Luruz » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi. I've got a five new cards coded to add to the primitives.
  • Mycosynth Lattice
  • Time Vault
  • Prototype Portal
  • Hold the Gates
  • Elvish Soultiller

The first three are not yet fully encoded. They fulfill almost 90% of what the card should say but it does not behave 100% as it should. The last two, works fine.

Mycosynth Lattice

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Mycosynth Lattice
auto=lord(*|battlefield) transforms((artifact))
auto=lord(*|battlefield) devoid
auto=lord(*|stack) devoid
auto=lord(*|library) devoid
auto=lord(*|hand) devoid
auto=lord(*|graveyard) devoid
auto=lord(*|exile) devoid
auto=lord(*|sideboard) devoid
auto=lord(*|mycastingzone) anytypeofmana 
text=All permanents are artifacts in addition to their other types. -- All cards that aren't on the battlefield, spells, and permanents are colorless. -- Players may spend mana as though it were mana of any color.
mana={6}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Problem:It doesn't transform your library in colorless, also, all activated abilities costs still pay with their oiriginal mana costs colors.

Time Vault

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Time Vault
abilities=doesnotuntap
auto=tap(noevent)
auto=@each my beginofturn sourcetap:may (turns:-1 controller) && untapthis
auto={T}:turns:+1 controller
text=Time Vault enters the battlefield tapped. -- Time Vault doesn't untap during your untap step. -- If you would begin your turn while Time Vault is tapped, you may skip that turn instead. If you do, untap Time Vault. -- {T}: Take an extra turn after this one.
mana={2}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Problem:It doesn't end your turn at the beginning of your turn when you choose the option skip. It skips your turn, after finish that turn. Then you get your extra turn.

Prototype Portal

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Prototype Portal
auto=may imprint notatarget(artifact|myhand)
auto={X}{t}:activate castcard(copied noevent named!:imprintedcard:!)
text=Imprint -- When Prototype Portal enters the battlefield, you may exile an artifact card from your hand. -- {X}, {T}: Create a token that's a copy of the exiled card. X is the converted mana cost of that card.
mana={4}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Problem:It cast the artifact for free. Not by the converted mana cost of the exiled card.

Elvish Soultiller

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Elvish Soultiller
auto=@movedTo(this|mygraveyard) from(mybattlefield):chooseatype moveTo(mylibrary) all(creature[chosentype]|mygraveyard) chooseend && shuffle
text=When Elvish Soultiller is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, choose a creature type. Shuffle all creature cards of that type from your graveyard into your library.
mana={3}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Mutant
power=5
toughness=4
[/card]
Original Problem:When you cast it, the game crashes.
Solution: Now when it dies, it does what suppose have to do.

Hold the Gates

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Hold the Gates
auto=foreach(Gate|mybattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) 0/1
auto=lord(creature|myBattlefield) vigilance
text=Creatures you control get +0/+1 for each Gate you control and have vigilance.
mana={2}{W}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Original Problem:When stay in the battlefield, creatures you control get +0/+1 and vigilance. Doesn't count the gates.
Solution: Works perfectly.
Last edited by Luruz on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ph34rbot
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by ph34rbot » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:17 am

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Time Vault
abilities=doesnotuntap
auto=tap(noevent)
auto=@each opponent end sourcetap:may (turns:-1 controller) && untapthis
auto={T}:turns:+1 controller
text=Time Vault enters the battlefield tapped. -- Time Vault doesn't untap during your untap step. -- If you would begin your turn while Time Vault is tapped, you may skip that turn instead. If you do, untap Time Vault. -- {T}: Take an extra turn after this one.
mana={2}
type=Artifact
[/card]
If the time vault triggers at the end of your opponent turn it becomes more accurate to the rules.

About the prorotype portal, what if you put counters equal to the exiled card cost and then you have to pay mana for each counter it has

The elf is fixed thanks

Luruz
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Updated Primitives

Post by Luruz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:10 am

ph34rbot wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:17 am

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Time Vault
abilities=doesnotuntap
auto=tap(noevent)
auto=@each opponent end sourcetap:may (turns:-1 controller) && untapthis
auto={T}:turns:+1 controller
text=Time Vault enters the battlefield tapped. -- Time Vault doesn't untap during your untap step. -- If you would begin your turn while Time Vault is tapped, you may skip that turn instead. If you do, untap Time Vault. -- {T}: Take an extra turn after this one.
mana={2}
type=Artifact
[/card]
If the time vault triggers at the end of your opponent turn it becomes more accurate to the rules.

About the prorotype portal, what if you put counters equal to the exiled card cost and then you have to pay mana for each counter it has

The elf is fixed thanks
Hi.

In fact, the option for Time Vault before your turn, doesn't work. But thanks.

About the Prototype, I try to do that, the charge counters, but also doesn't work. It doesn't take the conditional of imprinted card (that is exiled) por put X counters on it equal to the exile's card converted mana cost.

Post Reply