Rivals of Ixalan

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Bas

Re: Rivals of Ixalan

Post by Bas » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:57 pm

Your code for big red dino:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Silverclad Ferocidons
auto=@damaged(this):ability$! notatarget(*|mybattlefield) sacrifice!$ opponent
text=Enrage -- Whenever Silverclad Ferocidons is dealt damage, each opponent sacrifice a permanent.
mana={5}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dinosaur
power=8
toughness=5
[/card]
I did not test anything - But shouldn't that be opponentbattlefield?
Chainer's edict also lists this:

auto=ability$!name(sacrifice creature) notatarget(creature|myBattlefield) sacrifice!$ targetedplayer
But then again, you probably did test that already.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi,

That's a notatarget option, it's supposed to work in opposite way that target, opponent cannot sacrifice your permanent.

It should work in this way.

Luruz

Post by Luruz » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Bas wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:57 pm
Your code for big red dino...
Hi, BAS.

In fact, I tried with that option. But, the triggered abilitie isn't a choose for a target. It's a choos por the opponent to sacrifice. Like the effect of Hexproof anything can't target it. But, if you make an opponent to sacrifice something, then, he or she will choose.

If I put that code for de Dino, the triggered abilite let me choose and target a player. In this case, the opponent. When actually, the triggered abilitie its for each opponent. I can't choose a player to target the abilitie. The abilitie chooses all opponents.

Chainer's edict choose a player for a target. If the opponent has hexproof to him self or shroud. The abilitie of de Dino, doesn't work like it's written in the text box. :(

But for test, may be work, a minor fix.

P.D: I'll uptdate corrections and solutions on the first post that I made.

Bas

Post by Bas » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:12 pm

If I put that code for de Dino, the triggered abilite let me choose and target a player. In this case, the opponent. When actually, the triggered abilitie its for each opponent. I can't choose a player to target the abilitie. The abilitie chooses all opponents.
Hexproof of a player is not an issue with standard AI decks methinks, so I would just ignore that case and accept it as working for 98% of the time. Not worth the hassle for now, I guess.

But do you need to target the opponent even? I don't think so:

ability$!name(sacrifice) notatarget(creature|mybattlefield) sacrifice !$ opponent

Luruz

Post by Luruz » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:29 pm

Bas wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:12 pm
Hexproof of a player is not an issue with standard AI decks methinks, so I would just ignore that case and accept it as working for 98% of the time. Not worth the hassle for now, I guess.

But do you need to target the opponent even? I don't think so:

ability$!name(sacrifice) notatarget(creature|mybattlefield) sacrifice !$ opponent
Hi BAS, I been trying many options and all of them, causes the game to crash. T_T

This was my last try:

[card]
name=Silverclad Ferocidons
auto=@damaged(this):ability$!name(sacrifice) sacrifice notatarget(artifact,creature,land,enchantment,planeswalker|mybattlefield) !$ opponent
text=Enrage - Whenever Silverclad Ferocidons is dealt damage, each opponent sacrifice a permanent.
mana={5}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dinosaur
power=8
toughness=5
[/card]
I'm giving up with this Dinosaur. All other Dinosaurs works perfectly, but this one, crashes.

Any ideas for Hadana's Climb?

I made to put a +1/+1 counter on target cretarure I control. But the conditional for flip it. Dosen't work.

My last try was:

auto=@each my combatbegins:counter(1/1) target(creature|mybattlefield) then source(this) from(creature):all(trigger[from]) transforms((,newability(counter{1/1.1}<3)) flip (Winged Temple of Orazca))