Aether Revolt AER

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
mrfatbard

Re: Aether Revolt AER

Post by mrfatbard » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:48 pm

here is the full primitives code in alphabetical order, the energy code doesn't work at the moment but the cards are still there, thinking about a way to add energy as tokens let you guys know if I get it working (proliferate is probly going to be a problem)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6g0ehbyke4hjwz/AER.txt?dl=0

some of the cards may not work as I havn't tested any of them yet and probly wont for a while :lol:

Bas

Post by Bas » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 am

But you did full prims so far?

Did you get my fix on how to put all energy counters on a single tableau dummy card? Haven't got them to get removed from there yet, though.

Bas

Post by Bas » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Expertises:

Code: Select all

auto=may moveto(mybattlefield) target(*[manacost<=3]|myhand)
Doesn't this allow to put permanents on the bf only? Also, on-cast triggers get missed.

Not quite sure, got no prims right here, but I think there was a "cast" code in the mtg.txt for some cards. Would need to check though.

Your revolt trigger:

auto=if morbid then
Note that morbid isn't the same as revolt.

I think I did something like "if movedTo(*|myBF) to (myGY) thisturn:" as revolt, not counting the syntax here, need to check (again).

name=Midnight Entourage
auto=lord(other Aetherborn|mybattlefield) 1/1
auto=@moveto(Aetherborn|mygraveyard) from(mybattlefield):draw:1 && life:-1 controller
Shouldn't this be @movedto( ?

[card]
name=Gonti's Machinations
auto=@lifeloss(controller) turnlimited:token(energy)
auto={sacrifice target(<2>energy|mybattlefield)}:life:-3 opponent && life:3 controller
text=Flying -- When Aether Swooper enters the battlefield, you get EnergyEnergy (two energy counters). -- Whenever Aether Swooper attacks, you may pay EnergyEnergy. If you do, create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.
type=Enchantment
mana={B}
[/card]
Wrong Oracle text.

[card]
name=Defiant Salvager
auto={S(artifact,creature)}:counter(1/1,1) assorcery
text=Sacrifice an artifact or creature: Put a +1/+1 counter on Defiant Salvager. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
type=Creature
subtype=Aetherborn Artificer
mana={2}{B}
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Not sure if {S(artifact,creature)} allows to sac enemy things.

Please note that I am very happy that you did the work, way more than I did or everyone else for the set. You have my gratitude for this, but I think errors still have to be spoiled. No offense!

mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:13 am

same post from kaladesh thread(if you already did this you don't have to again :lol:)

I think I got the code for energy working through tokens, may stack with whenever a permanent enters instead of whenever counter, but it works. here are the links to my primitives files for aer and kld all you have to do is add this to a _cards.dat file (doesn't really matter which one, I put mine in kld)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpw68cpat4nusls/KLD.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6g0ehbyke4hjwz/AER.txt?dl=0

[card]
primitive=Energy
id=420488
rarity=T
[/card]

mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:07 pm

well I finally got around to adding the images formatted for psp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjt0b70h4qq2bmn/AER.zip?dl=0

Bas

Post by Bas » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:10 am

Roc needs EE, not just E.

Did you check out my suggestion regarding Energy?

I might be wrong, but doesn't your implication only force to spend energy, but the abilities can/will be activated even if you got none?

Bas

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Did you code Revolt yet or are you using Morbid?

Revolt should be prob like..

auto=effect restriction movedTo'(*|myGY) from (mybf) thisTurn #

or something similiar.

Bas

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 am

Wonder, can we have the Masterpiece Series cards on the official release (dunno, as Mythics?) for AER or KLD?

mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:32 pm

I saw your idea for energy but I couldn't figure out how keep the energy counters if the thing that put them out died, I tried using a token to put the counters on them, but couldn't figure out how to remove individual counters from multiple targets, so either way I tried ended up with another dead end

as for revolt I am currently using morbid, I looked for some sort of reference to the code you suggested, but couldn't find anything similar and I am not extremely familiar with restriction code that isn't restriction{type bla bla bla, so that might take a while to figure out

as for the masterpiece series they have already been included in the promo set I put out :lol:

mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

updated code fixed vehicles and fixed improvise

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajgmq4r92fgyi ... s.zip?dl=0