Ginryuu's Custom Sets and .... :v

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.

What anime/game do you think deserves to enter the game?

Dragonball (The First Dragonball series)
No votes
League of Legends
No votes
Dota 2
No votes
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
No votes
RWBY
No votes

Total votes: 0

Ginryuu

Ginryuu's Custom Sets and .... :v

Post by Ginryuu »

Hey guys :D So yesterday is my birthday and as a Birthday gift for myself I decided to create a new set based on the anime "Akame Ga Kill". I studied the Magic trading card game and I discovered that every colors have different gameplay (yeah I know I suck xD). Now I can guarantee you that this set follows the exact color gameplay. :D Hope you enjoy this set that I released. :D

Akame Ga Kill
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihgl1 ... 16/AGK.rar
NOTE!
-The card images works perfectly for PSP Wagic so no more resizing. :D
-The ID of this set starts with 1000000 and ends with 1000084.
-There are 85 cards in this set for you to play :D.

About my DC Universe set. I'm currently reworking it to fit the color gameplays of Magic/Wagic :D.
Last edited by Ginryuu on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
i-am-not-one

Re: DC Universe Custom Set (Not yet Complete)

Post by i-am-not-one »

Looks really cool. Great work
Ginryuu

Post by Ginryuu »

i-am-not-one wrote:Looks really cool. Great work
Bas

Post by Bas »

TBH, I think Joker should have a more...terrific effect, maybe coupled with madness?

Madness (X)

When you pay Joker for it's Madness cost, put a black enchantment token on the battlefield. It has "At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent sacrifices a permanent, discards a card from his or her hand or takes three damage." (Opponent's choice, or if problematic with AI: random).

Joker gets +1/+1 for each card in your opponent's graveyard.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Ginryuu

Post by Ginryuu »

Bas wrote:TBH, I think Joker should have a more...terrific effect, maybe coupled with madness?

Madness (X)

When you pay Joker for it's Madness cost, put a black enchantment token on the battlefield. It has "At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent sacrifices a permanent, discards a card from his or her hand or takes three damage." (Opponent's choice, or if problematic with AI: random).

Joker gets +1/+1 for each card in your opponent's graveyard.
Thanks for the reply. :D
The current effect of my Joker card is based on the Injustice mobile game and I kinda love it. :) I'll try the Madness ability. I want to keep the cards balance's based on their ranks, If I'll add the +1/+1 then Joker would become a little to OP for the higher tier DC cards.
Thanks for the suggestion and for trying my set. :D Do you have any DC heroes/villains that you want see in my set? I can add them if you want.