Battle for Zendikar

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Battle for Zendikar

Post by Tacoghandi »

the ingest ability is working fine for me. Is it possible you don't have the current SVN which has the ingest ability?
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
shi

Post by shi »

is there like a zip i can use to extract into my wagic zip so it puts this set properly in place? i dont know how to add set's and i really want to play with it, plus it'll give me an idea on where to put other sets.

edit: i got the card file in place i believe, but what do i do with the primitives?
"Take away a man's light, his clothes, his food, his friends, his air, and you leave him with nothing but himself. And for most that is not pleasant company."

~RT
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

shi wrote:is there like a zip i can use to extract into my wagic zip so it puts this set properly in place? i dont know how to add set's and i really want to play with it, plus it'll give me an idea on where to put other sets.

edit: i got the card file in place i believe, but what do i do with the primitives?
All things go into the user/sets folder.

The _cards.dat goes into a folder you make named with the set code and the rar with the images goes into the same folder.

The primitive file you can name whatever you want. I usually use the set code and then that goes into a folder called primitive in the sets folder.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
shi

Post by shi »

i got the set to work but i ran into a bug, when i played vile aggregate it became a 0/11 and it doesn't gain any points per creature i control, nor does it lose any. whats going on?
also forerunner of slaughter doesn't affect anything
"Take away a man's light, his clothes, his food, his friends, his air, and you leave him with nothing but himself. And for most that is not pleasant company."

~RT
mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard »

Tacoghandi wrote:the ingest ability is working fine for me. Is it possible you don't have the current SVN which has the ingest ability?
probly where do you get it?
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Please fix this...All it does is bounce back to my hand when I cast it and then it doesn't let me search...

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Conduit of Ruin
auto=may moveTo(myhand) target(creature[iscolorless,manacost>=7]|mylibrary)
auto=lord(creature|myhand)altercost(colorless, -2) limit:1
text=When you cast Conduit of Ruin, you may search your library for a colorless creature card with converted mana cost 7 or higher. If you do, shuffle your library, then put that card on top. -- The first creature spell you cast each turn costs 2 less.
mana={6}
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Also is it Possible to fix Ulamog, The Ceaseless Hunger?? When I attack the opponent doesn't Exile 20 Cards off their deck.

Also From Beyond needs to be Fixed. It doesn't make tokens I just get a grey square saying Code not found instead of an Eldrazi Scion showing up in my Upkeep. Please Fix

[card]
name=From Beyond
auto=@each my upkeep:token(-401803) controller
auto={1}{G}{S}:moveto(myhand) notatarget(*[eldrazi]|mylibrary)
text=Devoid (This card has no color.) -- At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool." -- {1}{G}, Sacrifice From Beyond: Search your library for an Eldrazi card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
mana={3}{G}
color=artifact
type=Enchantment
[/card]
mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard »

this is a workaround for ulamog, doesn't exile but at least helps with the mill victory

apparently ingest is supposed to be in the game already, but it doesn't work for me either

[card]
name=Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
autostack=if casted(this) then moveto(exile) target(<2>*|battlefield)
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):deplete:20 opponent
abilities=indestructible
text=When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents. -- Indestructible -- Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.
mana={10}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Eldrazi
power=10
toughness=10
[/card]
I also changed from the beyond so that it just puts out the eldrazi spawn instead because it works

[card]
name=From Beyond
auto=@each my upkeep:token(-193507) controller
auto={1}{G}{S}:moveto(myhand) notatarget(*[eldrazi]|mylibrary)
text=Devoid (This card has no color.) -- At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool." -- {1}{G}, Sacrifice From Beyond: Search your library for an Eldrazi card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
mana={3}{G}
color=artifact
type=Enchantment
[/card]
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

When I sac a Creature to this guy I never get to draw a card...How do we fix this?

[card]
name=Smothering Abomination
abilities=flying
auto=@each my upkeep:sacrifice notatarget(creature|mybattlefield)
auto=@sacrificed(creature|mybattlefield):draw:1 controller
text=Devoid (This card has no color.) -- Flying -- At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a creature. -- Whenever you sacrifice a creature, draw a card.
mana={2}{B}{B}
color=artifact
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi
power=4
toughness=3
[/card]
mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard »

this should work, got it from Dragon Appeasement

auto=@sacrificed(creature|mybattlefield):name(draw) ability$!draw:1!$ controller
shi

Post by shi »

i got the set to work but i ran into a bug, when i played vile aggregate it became a 0/11 and it doesn't gain any points per creature i control, nor does it lose any. whats going on?
also forerunner of slaughter doesn't target anything, and any time i try to generate eldrazi scions i get this artifact card saying somethimg about invalid card, please help me

~RT