Battle for Zendikar

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Bas

Re: Battle for Zendikar

Post by Bas »

BFZ;

[card]
name=Retreat to Hagra
auto=@movedTo(land|myBattlefield): choice target(creature|battlefield) 1/0 deathtouch ueot choice (life:-1 all(opponent) && life:1 controller)
text=Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one - Target creature gets +1/+0 and gains deathtouch until end of turn. - Each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
mana={2}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

This is untested.

[card]
name=Retreat to Coralhelm
type=Enchantment
mana={2}{U}
auto=@movedto(land|myBattlefield): may tap target(creature) or may untap target(creature) or may deplete:1 && token(845845)
#auto=@movedto(land|myBattlefield): choice may untap target(creature)
#auto=@movedto(land|myBattlefield): choice may deplete:1 && token(845845)
text=Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one — ---* You may tap or untap target creature.---* Scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
[/card]
This is included in my scry fixes already, but from what I remember there were some issues about it.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Bas

Post by Bas »

Wonder, can we have the Masterpiece Series cards on the official release (dunno, as Mythics??
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard »

I added all the masterpiece cards as part of the promos set that I put out a while ago, it has both masterpiece from aer and kld