Battle for Zendikar

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Battle for Zendikar

Post by Tacoghandi »

Converge cards have been added to the primitive
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Added tokens and expedition images to zip.

KF1

Post by KF1 »

Thanks for the updates!
Enferno

Post by Enferno »

Hi, first of all thank you to all who codes and gives us access.

I have noticed a few bugs with this set as I have taken out everything else from my wagic except BFZ to get ready for "sealed" and to learn the cards. I am not sure if I am missing something being that I have noticed the cards are coded with "Ingest" but it doesn't work at all, do I need macro's to make these work?

Also some of the cards that suppose to create the "tokens" to sacrifice pops up "cannot find source" or something close to that...

I am playing this on my PC (Windows 7 64-bit) btw and I believe I have the latest (19.0) psp version? I tried to download the latest master but that seems to be on mac or a phone i'm assuming and doesn't work with Windows 7.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Enferno wrote:Hi, first of all thank you to all who codes and gives us access.

I have noticed a few bugs with this set as I have taken out everything else from my wagic except BFZ to get ready for "sealed" and to learn the cards. I am not sure if I am missing something being that I have noticed the cards are coded with "Ingest" but it doesn't work at all, do I need macro's to make these work?

Also some of the cards that suppose to create the "tokens" to sacrifice pops up "cannot find source" or something close to that...

I am playing this on my PC (Windows 7 64-bit) btw and I believe I have the latest (19.0) psp version? I tried to download the latest master but that seems to be on mac or a phone i'm assuming and doesn't work with Windows 7.
You need the latest SVN for ingest to work. If the token has a cannot find source than you are missing the proper _cards.dat file because it is looking for the token id and is not able to find it. If you want to keep an up to date windows version you can find them here. https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases.

Enferno

Post by Enferno »

Tacoghandi wrote:
Enferno wrote:Hi, first of all thank you to all who codes and gives us access.

You need the latest SVN for ingest to work. If the token has a cannot find source than you are missing the proper _cards.dat file because it is looking for the token id and is not able to find it. If you want to keep an up to date windows version you can find them here. https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases.
Thanks for the reply, Taco. I have downloaded everything your site had, however I do get confused with certain file types as I do not have any idea where they go. I have been to the site (https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases) and that is where I stated "I figured it was for a phone or Mac computer". I tried to copy/paste the "Wagicmacrosx.dmg" file inside the Wagic0190>user>set>primitives folder but the game would crash. I have no idea how to update or perhaps I am running a different version?

I used your github to download the primitive files and _card.dat files. I have 160 sets and figured everything worked up til BFZ. I have even coded a few cards that I couldn't find on wololo.net or google. Not to sound like a total noob, but how do I "update" my version? I have a simple folder (Wagic0190) that has 2 folders 1) Res and 2) User then files: fmod.dll, giflib4.dll, libpng13.dll, SDL.dll, Wagic.exe and zlib1.dll inside it. I seen the source, iOS, WagicMacrox files but I have no idea how to install or what to do with them. Again thanks for the help.

P.S. I did get your message and I am trying to follow the instructions (Thank you for the very detailed installation guide).
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Do cards stop working if the "choice(ability)" part is removed?

I understand that it can be more clear what effect are you using when a card enters the field but sometimes it seems like an extra click.

Also having trouble with the retreats, it seems that I always get both effects for all of them after playing a land.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

ph34rbot wrote:Do cards stop working if the "choice(ability)" part is removed?

I understand that it can be more clear what effect are you using when a card enters the field but sometimes it seems like an extra click.

Also having trouble with the retreats, it seems that I always get both effects for all of them after playing a land.
I think the bug is because of two triggers, can you try this code if this works:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Retreat to Valakut
auto=@movedTo(land|myBattlefield):name(choose one) transforms((,newability[choice 2/0 target(creature) ueot],newability[choice cantblock target(creature) ueot]))
text=Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, choose one - Target creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn. - Target creature can't block this turn.
mana={2}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

ph34rbot wrote:Do cards stop working if the "choice(ability)" part is removed?

If I add choice ability to a card it is because without it the ability does not use the stack. Adding choice may seem like an extra click but it forces the ability to go to the stack instead of just happening. There are only a small number of abilities that should not use the stack; Mana abilities; cards that say enters with; and non trigger morph abilities like megamorph.

Ill look into the retreats.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I cant figure out how to code Retreat to Hagra.