Fate Reforged

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
KF1

Fate Reforged

Post by KF1 »

Let's get this set started:

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Code: Select all

#Fate Reforged
#
#

[card]
name=Crux of Fate
auto=choice name(destroy dragons) destroy all(creature[dragon]) 
auto=choice name(destroy non-dragons) destroy all(creature[-dragon])
text=Choose one: -- Destroy all Dragon creatures. -- Destroy all non-Dragon creatures. 
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Yasova Dragonclaw
abilities=trample
auto=@each my combatbegins:pay({1}{UR}{UR}): may name(gain control of target creature until end of turn) target(creature[power<=4])|opponentbattlefield) transforms((,newability[moveTo(opponentbattlefield)],newability[phaseaction[endofturn sourceinplay] moveTo(ownerbattlefield)],newability[untap],haste)) ueot
text=Trample. -- At the beginning of combat on your turn, you may pay 1[U/R][U/R]. If you do, gain control of target creature an opponent controls with power less than Yasova Dragonclaw's power until end of turn, untap that creature, and it gains haste until end of turn. 
mana={2}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Warrior
power=4
toughness=2
[/card]

I am having some difficulty figuring out how to add variability to Yasova's power above or below 4. I'd appreciate any help with this.

Tacoghandi

Re: Fate Reforged

Post by Tacoghandi »

Posting in this to monitor it. As for Crux of Fate you should make the first choice all(creature[dragon]) because the card specifically says dragon creatures. That way dragon tribal permanents that are not creature will not be affected. As for the variable I am pretty sure there is a way to do it but I will have to do more code research on that.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Tacoghandi wrote:Posting in this to monitor it. As for Crux of Fate you should make the first choice all(creature[dragon]) because the card specifically says dragon creatures. That way dragon tribal permanents that are not creature will not be affected. As for the variable I am pretty sure there is a way to do it but I will have to do more code research on that.
Fixed.

Thank you Tacoghandi.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

[card]
name=Valorous Stance
auto=choice target(creature) indestructible ueot
auto=choice target(creature[toughness>=4]) moveTo(exile)
text=Choose one — Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn. - Destroy target creature with toughness 4 or greater.
mana={1}{W}
type=Instant
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

It is destroy not exile. On choice cards it can be nice to have labels for the options. I think there may be another way to code this card so that it targets when cast instead of resolution.

I think something like this but I wont know until I test the card. Not sure if choices will appear correctly or if they will go one after the other. Although I believe modes are chosen on resolution of the card so the above way of targeting may be correct. I am tired and I will look at it another time.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Valorous Stance
target=creature
auto=choice name(indestructible) indestructible ueot
auto=if cantargetcard(creature[power>=4]|battlefield) then choice name(Destroy) destroy
text=Choose one — Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn. - Destroy target creature with toughness 4 or greater.
mana={1}{W}
type=Instant
[/card]

KF1

Post by KF1 »

Thanks Tacoghandi. I was half asleep when I typed that up lol.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Bolster works fine in Wagic.

[card]
name=Sandsteppe Mastodon
abilities=Reach
auto=target(creature[toughness=toughness:lowest:creature:mybattlefield]) counter(1/1,5)
text=When Sandsteppe Mastodon enters the battlefield Bolster 5 (Choose a creature with the least toughness or tied with the least toughness among creatures you control. Put 5 +1/+1 counters on it.)
mana={5}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elephant
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

KF1 wrote:Bolster works fine in Wagic.

[card]
name=Sandsteppe Mastodon
abilities=Reach
auto=target(creature[toughness=toughness:lowest:creature:mybattlefield]) counter(1/1,5)
text=When Sandsteppe Mastodon enters the battlefield Bolster 5 (Choose a creature with the least toughness or tied with the least toughness among creatures you control. Put 5 +1/+1 counters on it.)
mana={5}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elephant
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Should be notatarget because it does not say target in the ability. This keyword is supposed to get around protections, shroud, and hexproof, but I think that something changed a while back and it has not been doing what it was supposed to. It may be fixed though as I have not tested it in a while.

KF1

Post by KF1 »

Okay Tacoghandi, changed to not a target.

[card]
name=Sandsteppe Mastodon
abilities=Reach
auto=notatarget(creature[toughness=toughness:lowest:creature:mybattlefield]) counter(1/1,5)
mana={5}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elephant
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
phoust

Post by phoust »

[card]
name=Ugin, The Spirit Dragon
auto=counter(0/0,7,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(Ghostfire) damage:3 target(creature,player)
auto={C(0/0,-0,Loyalty)}:name(X=0) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=0])
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(X=1) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=1])
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(X=2) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=2])
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(X=3) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=3])
auto={C(0/0,-4,Loyalty)}:name(X=4) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=4])
auto={C(0/0,-5,Loyalty)}:name(X=5) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=5])
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:name(X=6) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=6])
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(X=7) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=7])
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(X=8) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=8])
auto={C(0/0,-9,Loyalty)}:name(X=9) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=9])
auto={C(0/0,-10,Loyalty)}:name(X=10) moveto(exile) all(*[white;blue;black;red;green;manacost<=10])
auto={C(0/0,-10,Loyalty)}:name(Ultimate) life:7 && draw:7 && transforms((,newability[choice moveto(mybattlefield) target(<upto:7>*[-instant;-sorcery]|myhand)])) forever
text=+2: Ugin, the Spirit Dragon deals 3 damage to target creature or player. -- -X: Exile each permanent with converted mana cost X or less that's one or more colors. -- -10: You gain 7 life, draw seven cards, then put up to seven permanent cards from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={8}
type=Planeswalker
subtype=Ugin
[/card]

I tested this and it works quite good.
I hate -X ability planeswalker.. It's too messy...

and *[-iscolorless] code isn't work.. I don't know why.. So I put this all(*[white;blue;black;red;green]) code.
and If KF1 or Taco want to put some more -X code. like -11, -12, -13 .. just put more sentence.. But I think this is enough... If I could use Ugin's Ultimate, I would use Ultimate.. not -11 or -12.... but whatever.. anyway merry christmas