Khans of Tarkir (KTK) 227/269

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Khans of Tarkir (KTK) 227/269

Post by Tacoghandi »

Darth Agnon wrote:There are still some mistakes in the KTK primitive: Monastery Swiftspear still hasn't got "Haste -- " in its card text, though it has been added as an ability. It still lists War-Name Aspirant as an uncoded card at the beginning, even though it has been coded. Also, Arrow Storm and Crackling Doom (apparently not coded, but not stated at the beginning of the primitive): The codes I have compiled for them are below. Hope this helps!

[card]
name=Arrow Storm
target=creature,player
auto=fizzle
auto=damage:4
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0 then cantblock target(player) && damage:5
text=Arrow Storm deals 4 damage to target creature or player. -- Raid - If you attacked with a creature this turn, Arrow Storm deals 5 damage to that creature or player and the damage can't be prevented.
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Crackling Doom
target=opponent
auto=damage:2
auto=ability$!sacrifice target(creature[power=power:highest:creature:myBattlefield]|myBattlefield) oneshot
text=Crackling Doom deals 2 damage to each opponent. Each opponent sacrifices a creature with the greatest power among creatures he or she controls.
mana={R}{W}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]

8-) Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
The code for Arrow Storm is incorrect. fizzle is a counterspell keyword. Also Arrow Storm is stated at the beginning of the primitive as not codable. This is due to not being able to cause damage to not be prevented.
I apparently forgot to code Crackling Doom as it is not in my primitive either. Your code is close the correct one and thanks for catching that. I will update the primitive on the previouse page. PAGE 9 which is the most up to date one I believe. This is the correct way to code Crackling Doom as it is each opponent and not Target Opponent. Also don't forget to close of your abilities if you have to use something like the ability$!blah blah blah !$ then always state who gets control of the ability afterwards ability$! blah blah blah !$ opponent

Thanks for the catch.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Crackling Doom
auto=all(opponent) life:-2
auto=ability$!sacrifice notatarget(creature[power=power:highest:creature:myBattlefield]|myBattlefield)!$ opponent
text=Crackling Doom deals 2 damage to each opponent. Each opponent sacrifices a creature with the greatest power among creatures he or she controls.
mana={R}{W}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

I know Arrow Storm is stated as uncodable :oops: ; however, wouldn't a workaround with the 5 Raid damage, but leaving it as preventable be acceptable? Somehow, I doubt most of the AI decks would be able to prevent the damage/ "think" to prevent the damage... And it is a pretty cool card...(I love Raid)

Merry Christmas,

D.A.
P. and MonHun
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66181
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Would this work as a workaround for Arrow Storm?

[card]
name=Arrow Storm
target=creature,player
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0 then damage:5
text=Arrow Storm deals 4 damage to target creature or player. -- Raid - If you attacked with a creature this turn, Arrow Storm deals 5 damage to that creature or player (Workaround: this damage can be prevented).
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Darth Agnon wrote:Would this work as a workaround for Arrow Storm?

[card]
name=Arrow Storm
target=creature,player
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0 then damage:5
text=Arrow Storm deals 4 damage to target creature or player. -- Raid - If you attacked with a creature this turn, Arrow Storm deals 5 damage to that creature or player (Workaround: this damage can be prevented).
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Close

The code need to use an if else line otherwise it will deal nine damage.

[card]
name=Arrow Storm
target=creature,player
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0 then damage:5 else damage:4
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Thanks! :)
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

CRITICAL BUG IN RAID

Raid has been fixed from not triggering if the attacking creature(s) die, but now doesn't trigger at all

Old Raid code:
auto=if type(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#old raid doesn't trigger if all attacking creatures die

New Raid code:
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#new raid doesn't trigger at all

!!! Fixed Raid code: !!!!

auto=if thisturn(type(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield))~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#Raid will now trigger if a creature attacked this turn, even if it died
I wonder if the AI is too baka to use raid to its advantage ;) ?

Merry Christmas,

D.A.

PS I have included as a downloadable file my fully updated KTK primitive (Raid is fixed, Crackling Doom is incorporated, a minor workaround allows Arrow Storm to mostly work, the list of "#uncodable" cards at the beginning has been updated).
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Darth Agnon wrote:CRITICAL BUG IN RAID

Raid has been fixed from not triggering if the attacking creature(s) die, but now doesn't trigger at all

Old Raid code:
auto=if type(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#old raid doesn't trigger if all attacking creatures die

New Raid code:
auto=if thisturn(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#new raid doesn't trigger at all

!!! Fixed Raid code: !!!!

auto=if thisturn(type(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield))~morethan~0: then #insert effect here
#Raid will now trigger if a creature attacked this turn, even if it died
I wonder if the AI is too baka to use raid to its advantage ;) ?

Merry Christmas,

D.A.

PS I have included as a downloadable file my fully updated KTK primitive (Raid is fixed, Crackling Doom is incorporated, a minor workaround allows Arrow Storm to mostly work, the list of "#uncodable" cards at the beginning has been updated).
Raid should be working fine. The code requires the latest SVN though so if you don't have that it may not work correctly.

phoust

Post by phoust »

Fix KTK.txt file,

name=Take up Arms
=> Take Up Arms
KF1

Post by KF1 »

phoust wrote:Fix KTK.txt file,

name=Take up Arms
=> Take Up Arms
Thanks phoust.

For new folks just joining us: phoust is referring to the KTK.txt which is the primitives or card codes for the KTK set. If a card can be coded for Wagic it will be there.

The .dat file is the alphabetical listing of all the cards in a set. Only cards that are coded for a set will appear in the trophy room under the set name.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Hardened Scales seems to be missing from the KTK codes and is not mentioned as missing in the uncoded cards list.