DBZ Set

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Withered Ace

DBZ Set

Post by Withered Ace »

Hi, I am new to the whole card creation thing. However I have started a DBZ Set. Here are a couple cards.

Image Image

I have not done anything will the card.dat file yet but its a work in progress. Currently I have 86 cards made not tested however. But the cards I did test I got to work but I could not get the picture to show up. I had them at the right size and everything. So if anyone could offer some advice that would be amazing.
Thanks in advance and I hope to have the whole set finished and in working order soon.
wololo
Site Admin

Re: DBZ Set

Post by wololo »

Looks good :)
For the pictures issue, be sure that you have id=XXXX that matches the XXXX.jpg filename

Also, Amplify will not work in the current engine
Withered Ace

Post by Withered Ace »

Ok, thanks and when I put the id in the dat file does it have to be numbers or does it matter. Oh and does Rampage work?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

yes, numbers only, sorry for that (I realize strings would be more convenient) :|
Withered Ace

Post by Withered Ace »

Oh don't worry about it. Still a great thing you did here.
Withered Ace

Post by Withered Ace »

Um with the id. is there a limit to the numbers you need or can have. And also it might be asking to much but maybe could I have a list of the abilities that don't work with the current version. Thanks
Withered Ace

Post by Withered Ace »

Only 8 more to do with the .dat then I will start testing them, so I am almost done. As soon as I check them to see if they work I will post the link.
And so everyone knows this is a trial set, I want to see if you like my work. So there will be a lot of characters I don't have. But still. I mean its got to be awsome with a card like this.

Image The pic and name for the pic is what I am talking about not the actual effect.
mickey_brown

Post by mickey_brown »

I think that creatures like goku and vegeta should be:
Legendary creature - Saiyin

just a thought.
n00bsauce

Post by n00bsauce »

You should probably PM him caz it looks like it's been a while since he's been on here. But that is a smart idea. changing the type to sayin, but hey, this his pack. I guess there was a reason to this
mschmitz

Post by mschmitz »

Goku would look and be better as a R/W. And saiyan would be better than villain...but then everyone would help each other like elves with amazing strength and flying and a broken amplify ability. I know made up cards are just for fun...but doesn't anyone have any limits...makes things a little more fun... :|