Return to Ravnica 253/274

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
akillerlain

Re: Return to Ravnica 253/274

Post by akillerlain » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:21 pm

OK guys so I have put the .txt file in the primitives folder and the .DAT folder is in the RTR folder and my player/options folder has it as unlocked and I have the maxglee profile. The set shows up but only 44 cards and they are only cards that are in older sets like arrest, dispel, etc.. any other suggestions?

akillerlain

Post by akillerlain » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Could it be my CFW? I'm currently running 5.50 prometheus. Not sure what CFW you guys run.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 am

Any new fixes to report?

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

Looked over the card fixes here and I see a lot of workarounds and stuff so I am not sure what i think i should fix and post. So what i will do is just go through the set and post fixes and card adds as i go. Technically with the semi official releases like this i dont think your suppose to use any workarounds like token workarounds so I will post the fixes i can do for cards that you want to use that have to use workarounds in a seperate reply than the official card fixes. I will also work on coming up with a possible overload fix using kicker to get as close as possible to playing the spell. Since the current one has the issue of can't be countered, which i believe is too powerful. Though when it comes down to overload that may be the best way to do it. Using kicker will cause the spell to still require an initial target which I am going to see if i can find a fix for but idk what i can do. The only way i can fix this as far as I know is to code the target in the auto line and then have the kicker create a token that will be targetable no matter what else your opponent has on the board. So that the spell will be cast and work as it should. Only draw back here is that the non overload spell will be able to be played without a target on the board for it. but i think that this fix will be closer to Overload itself.

I will start posting fixes in the next reply. Sorry if someone else has posted a fix and i did not see it but i will be posting the fixes that i have according to the last update to the primitive that was made in november. I will state whether the fix is a official or workaround as I post it to make it easier on me. After I am done I will post the primitive code with the updates that I have made.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 am

Official Abrupt Decay. Fixed targeting issue to make card require a target as normal.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Abrupt Decay
abilities=nofizzle
target=*[-land&manacost<=3]|battlefield
auto=destroy
text=Abrupt Decay can't be countered. -- Destroy target nonland permanent with converted mana cost 3 or less. 
mana={B}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
Angel of Serenity is not codable for a couple of reasons. So I removed her from my primitives.
1. The cards have to go back to hand after she leaves play.
2. you can not blink from a graveyard

Ash Zealot updated with proper working code.

[card]
name=Ash Zealot
abilities=first strike,haste
auto=@movedTo(*|mystack) from(mygraveyard):damage:3 controller
auto=@movedTo(*|opponentstack) from(opponentgraveyard):damage:3 opponent
text=First strike, haste. -- Whenever a player casts a spell from a graveyard, Ash Zealot deals 3 damage to that player.
mana={R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Warrior
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Avenging Arrow can not be controllerdamager as that only covers a creature that dealt damage to you this turn, and Avenging Arrow is able to target any creature that dealt damage to anything at all. I do not know how to code this card so i will remove it for now until someone comes up with support for it.
Azor's Elocutors text line had an extra line in it after each sentence.
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 am

Keep those card revisons coming.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:18 am

Yup. Make sure you get the last edit in my last post too.

Azorius Keyrune fixed creature type on becomes.

[card]
name=Azorius Keyrune
auto={T}:Add{W}
auto={T}:Add{U}
auto={W}{U}:becomes(Creature Bird,2/2,flying,blue,white) ueot
text={T}:Add {W} or {U} to your mana pool. -- {W}{U}:Azorius Keyrune becomes a 2/2 Blue and White artifact creature with flying until end of turn.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Batterhorn is a may ability

Fixed Bazaar Krovod with a working code.

[card]
name=Bazaar Krovod
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):name(Untap Creature) target(other creature[attacking]) transforms((,newability[untap],newability[0/2 ueot])) forever
text=Whenever Bazaar Krovod attacks, another target attacking creature gets +0/+2 until end of turn. Untap that creature.
mana={4}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Beast
power=2
toughness=5
[/card]
Bellows Lizard mana cost is supposed to be {R} not {4}{R}

More to come tomorrow as I am sleepy now. :D

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Workaround...Here is what I have for my first working Overload card. I have coded Blustersquall by using Kicker. What the kicker does is to tap all creatures on the opponents battlefield like it should for overload, however, the kicker also grants the creatures protection from that particular Blustersquall. This way by using the workaround of not targeting as cast and targeting as resolve, the spell with kicker then does not declare a target and the spell will not hit a second time or trigger any targeting effects. This is as close as I can get with Overload, which is not bad.

[card]
name=Blustersquall
auto=tap target(creature|opponentBattlefield)
kicker={3}
auto=kicker Tap all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
auto=kicker protection from(this) all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
text=Tap target creature you don't control. -- Overload {3}{U}. (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with 'each.")
mana={U}
type=Instant
[/card]
Brushstrider was missing Vigilance

[card]
name=Brushstrider
abilities=vigilance
text=Vigilance
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Beast
power=3
toughness=1
[/card]
Carnival Hellsteed's power needed to be changed to 5
Removed the extra "." on any added abilities from counters. The game code did not seem to notice but i fixed anyway. Also renaming the text for adding a counter to unleash as Unleash for easier understanding.

Workaround...Next Overload card is Chemister's Trick

[card]
name=Chemister's Trick
auto=target(creature|opponentbattlefield) transforms((,newability[-2/0 ueot],newability[mustattack ueot])) forever
kicker={3}
auto=kicker -2/0 all(creature|opponentbattlefield) && mustattack all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
text=Target creature you don't control gets -2/-0 until end of turn and attacks this turn if able. -- Overload {3}{U}{R}. (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with 'each.")
mana={U}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]
Changed Chorus of Might to mybattlefield since it is supposed to be creatures you control

Streamlined Chromatic Lantern a bit.

[card]
name=Chromatic Lantern
auto=lord(land|myBattlefield) transforms((,newability[{T}:add{G}],newability[{T}:add{W}],newability[{T}:add{U}],newability[{T}:add{B}],newability[{T}:add{R}]))
auto={T}:Add {G}
auto={T}:Add {W}
auto={T}:Add {U}
auto={T}:Add {B}
auto={T}:Add {R}
text=Lands you control have "{T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool." -- {T} : Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Forgot to add the {5} to Codex Shredder activation

Common Bond now has the correct code

[card]
name=Common Bond
target=creature
auto=counter(1/1,1)
auto=counter(1/1,1) target(creature)
text=Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. -- Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
mana={1}{G}{W}
type=Instant
[/card]
Removed Corpsejack Menace for now. I think he may be codable but i can not get it to work correctly.

Correctly Populating Coursers' Accord

[card]
name=Coursers' Accord
auto=token(Centaur,Creature centaur,3/3,green) controller
auto=aslongas(creature[token]|mybattlefield) clone notatarget(creature[token]|mybattlefield)
text=Put a 3/3 green Centaur creature token onto the battlefield, then populate. (Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of a creature token you control.)
mana={4}{G}{W}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Workaround...Next Overload card Cyclonic Rift

[card]
name=Cyclonic Rift
auto=moveTo(ownerhand) target(*[-land]|opponentbattlefield)
kicker={5}
auto=kicker moveto(ownerhand) all(*[-land]|opponentbattlefield)
auto=kicker protection from(this) all(*[-land]|opponentbattlefield)
text=Return target nonland permanent you don't control to its owner's hand. -- Overload {6}{U}. (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with 'each.")
mana={1}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Daggerdrome Imp has a typo in the text line

Dark Revenant is not supposed to have lifelink and the auto graveyard has been fixed so that it will only work on death and not from anywhere else.

[card]
name=Dark Revenant
abilities=flying
autograveyard=movedTo(this|graveyard) from(battlefield):moveTo(ownerlibrary)
text=Flying -- When Dark Revenant dies, put it on top of its owner's library.
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Spirit
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

Working and correctly targeting Deathrite Shaman

[card]
name=Deathrite Shaman
auto={T}:name(Exile Land Add Mana) moveto(exile) target(land|graveyard) && activatechooseacolor Add{chosencolor} activatechooseend
auto={B}{T}:name(exile instant/sorcery lose life) moveto(exile) target(instant,sorcery|graveyard) && life:-2 opponent
auto={G}{T}:name(exile creature gain life) moveto(exile) target(creature|graveyard) && life:2 controller
text={T}: Exile target land from a graveyard. Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. -- {B},{T}: Exile target instant or sorcery card from a graveyard. Each opponent loses 2 life. -- {G},{T}: Exile target creature card from a graveyard. You gain 2 life.
mana={BG}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Shaman
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]
And finally after much coding and testing before i go to bed is a working version of Death's Presence.

[card]
name=Death's Presence
auto=lord(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[@movedto(this|graveyard) from(mybattlefield):target(creature|mybattlefield) dynamicability<!powercountersoneone!>]))
text=Whenever a creature you control dies, put X +1/+1 counters on target creature you control, where X is the power of the creature that died.
mana={5}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Fixed Deviant Glee to teach the creature so that the creature has it as it should and fixed a typo in the text line to add the activation cost.

[card]
name=Deviant Glee
target=creature
auto=2/1
auto=teach(creature) {R}:trample ueot
text=Enchant creature. -- Enchanted creature gets +2/+1 and has "{R}: This creature gains trample until end of turn."
mana={B}
type=Enchantment
subtype=Aura
[/card]
Workaround...Next Overload card is Downsize

[card]
name=Downsize
auto=-4/0 target(creature|opponentbattlefield)
kicker={2}
auto=kicker -4/0 all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
text=Target creature you don't control gets -4/-0 until end of turn. -- Overload {2}{U}. (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with 'each.")
mana={U}
type=Instant
[/card]
Removed Drainpipe Vermin as paying mana on a trigger is iffy and usually does not work.

Fixed Druids Deliverance to prevent only to the controller and fixed the Populate to not target and check for token.

[card]
name=Druid's Deliverance
auto=preventAllcombatDamage to(controller) ueot
auto=aslongas(creature[token]|mybattlefield) clone notatarget(creature[token]|mybattlefield)
text=Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to you this turn. Populate.
mana={1}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
Workaround...Next Overload card is Dynachage.

[card]
name=Dynacharge
auto=2/0 target(creature|mybattlefield)
kicker={2}
auto=kicker 2/0 all(creature|mybattlefield)
auto=kicker protection from(this) all(creature|mybattlefield)
text=Target creature you control gets +2/+0 until end of turn. -- Overload {2}{R} (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with "each.") 
mana={R}
type=Instant
[/card]
Workaround...Next Overload is Electrickery

[card]
name=Electrickery
auto=damage:1 target(creature|opponentbattlefield)
kicker={1}
auto=kicker damage:1 all(creature|opponentbattlefield)
text=Electrickery deals 1 damage to target creature you don't control. -- Overload {1}{R}
mana={R}
type=Instant
[/card]
Eyes in the Skies now populates correctly

[card]
name=Eyes in the Skies
auto=token(Bird,Creature Bird,1/1,white,flying)
text=Put a 1/1 white Bird creature token with flying onto the battlefield, then populate. (Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of a creature token you control.)
mana={3}{W}
type=Instant
[/card]